[XXXXXVII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXVII - Careless -

Morning came fast for Soo Guk as he could barely sleep. He made his way into Ga In's room to look for the watch when he noticed something. Ga In was asleep when Soo Guk gently lifted her hand and moved it to the side, exposing the device Soo Hyun had purchased for her.

He grabbed it and opened it, checking the history logs and messages. One call to Soo Hyun and the other, a message saved in the phone from the latter. Soo Guk sighed and toss the phone into his pockets, as he took one last look of Ga In. 

Five years of friendly treatment and you're the first to ruin it. You've crossed the line, Han Ga In. And you'll pay. Soo Guk headed out. Some time later Henney and Hyungsik rushed in and taped her legs and wrists together, they duct tape as well and wrapped a cloth over her eyes. She struggled and tried to fight back, but it came as a surprise and she wasn't fully prepared.

The silhouette of the man was standing behind the shadows when Soo Guk stepped into the room. They've relocated the whole party to a small unoccupied home across the bridge and away from the heart of the city. Hyungsik carried Ga In in over his shoulder, she kicked and screamed through the tape. 

He dropped her onto the cold cement and let out a heavy sigh, trying to catch his breath. Henney joined in a matter of seconds and stood beside Soo Guk. Ga In sat up trying to sniff the air and listen for any signs of what was about to happen. When nothing came she resorting to questiong, "Who's there?"

The fact that Soo Guk was behind it never crossed her mind. 

Soo Guk turned toward the figure in the shadows. "I'm going to remove her blind." He felt the eyes of the figure on him, then the man moved away from the room. Soo Guk turned his attention back to Ga In. 

"Soo Guk, is it you? Why are you doing this to me?" Ga In asked through short breaths. She was exhausted and sore from the tightening of the tape and from moving about too much. Soo Guk took heavy steps toward Ga In, he let out a heavy sigh while squatting beside her and before pulling the black cloth over her eyes down. She frowned at the sight of his face which was just a few feet away, and behind him, she noticed Henney and Hyungsik. 

"Han Ga In. For five years, what exactly have you learned from me?" Soo Guk asked. Ga In couldn't respond as the tape was still wrapped over . "For five years, what exactly was an act and what exactly was the truth? I thought you, Han Ga In, was really over my twin brother, no?" 

Soo Guk looked directly into Ga In's lost eyes. Then slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out the device, he saw Ga In's eyes widen a little and saw them wander from him to the phone and back. "I found this in bed with you. How long have you have had this?" Knowing he won't be able to get an answer he sighed, and before he could continue heavy footsteps approached them. 

A buff and stronger man, with blond hair, slammed Sunggyu against the wall in the living room. "Kim Sunggyu, why didn't you contact us after you got out of prison? Why did it had to be Soo Guk to do it for you?" Behind him, the man's five boys were trashing the area, before they joined him. 

"Bang Yongguk, this isn't my house so control your boys." Sunggyu warned, but the latter laughed it off. 

"Hell do I care," he socked Sunggyu on the stomach making the latter crouched and groaned, "we need our drugs, so get some from your step dad before we kill you." 

Sunggyu coughed a little and leaned against the wall, he smiled at the men in a mocking manner, revealing his teeth, "I don't do that anymore, get your stuff elsewhere." 

"You must be begging to die then." The man known as Yongguk pulled out a box cutter and held it to Sunggyu's throat. "Any last words?" 

"Not for you." Sunggyu said as he took a deep breath, the man curled the corner of his lip and was ready to make a clean cut. 

Henney and Hyungsik stood still as Min Soo dragged a wooden chair over with one hand. Soo Guk spun his head back to see as Min Soo placed the chair just a few inches away from Hyungsik and Henney. He heaved a raspy groaned as he took his seat on the wooden chair. Soo Guk stood upright and slide his hands into his pockets. 

"Why are you here?" 

Min Soo slouched in his chair and eyed Ga In, "I wanted to see Han Ga In." 

She frowned at that, while Soo Guk was completely confused. "For what reasons did you wanted to see her?" 

"When I last met her mother, that lady was a piece of art. So I wanted to meet her offspring and exactly like her, such beauty made to blind the eyes of man." 

Ga In then recalled what the man had admitted to doing in the recording. Hearing it through a recording was that, but hearing the man saying it out of his own mouth brought back the pain and chills she had. He admit to murdering both her parents, not just murder but involved her mother into a lust- activity before killing her. 

The sharp gaze of the careless man pierced through Ga In's heart. Painful memories and thoughts surged up through her body, boiling her blood. 

"Her mother?" Soo Guk questioned while looking down at Ga In, but she didn't care to look at him. Min Soo was more hated by her than Soo Guk. And all she could wish for was that looks could kill. She wanted to kill Min Soo. 

"Too bad she isn't as beautiful as her mother though, because she has her dad's useless blood running inside of her." Min Soo said with a smirk, Ga In tried to stand up and jumped him but Soo Guk pushed her down with one hand on her shoulder. 

"You know her parents then?"

"Of course, I was even given the pleasant to kill them." He said proudly, this time averting his eyes from her. 

"You know this woman is in a relationship with Soo Hyun?" 

"Who doesn't? She's the very reason that bastard became a worthless detective and served under those scumbags under the law." 

"Then, you're still after Soo Hyun's wealth after all these years?" 

Min Soo wanted to laugh at Soo Guk's question, "Would I let something like that go? If my father didn't hand all his wealth down to that single punk, I wouldn't pay him any attention." 

Soo Guk smirked, satisfied with the latter's answer. He removed his hand from Ga In and tossed her phone across the floor, it landed exactly next to Min Soo's feet. "Then use that. This has been exchanging calls with that rat." Soo Guk said, ignoring Ga In's glare. 

Min Soo remained seated, until the vibration of the phone begin going off. Henney and Hyungsik were the first to notice as Min Soo and Soo Guk appeared clueless. But after the second vibration he picked it up and placed it to his ear. 

Ga In's eyes were filled with fear. 

"Soo Hyun, how have you been?" The man asked with his sleepy and drunkard expressions. "Me? Why do I have this phone? Why? You want to talk to her?" 

"Why? If I want to talk to her will you let me do that?" 

Min Soo chuckled, "You're right, that wasn't a valid question. If it's not to talk to her, why exactly did you call?" 

"I got a missed call from her." Minsoo was surprised how straightforward and calm Soo Hyun was. 

"It's been five years Soo Hyun, have you made your mind about the wealth yet?" Min Soo asked, changing the topic. 

"I have made up my mind a long time ago, I'm just waiting for you and Soo Guk to make yours."

"Then what are you waiting for? Bring the papers and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter