[XXXXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXII - Go Back -

It was still early in New York, but the streets were already over-crowded with thousands of cars as people head off to work. On a six stories high apartment building, the fourth floor was an extremely quiet floor. The front door to a room on that particular floor was slowly shut as footsteps could be heard moving away.

Mi Sun was dressed in a short dress with a white fur coat tightly wrapped around her body. She entered the elevator alone and watched as it shut her in and go down to the first floor. As it opened she stepped out and stop dead in her tracks when a woman in shades, black leather jacket, and jean approach her. She wore heavy boots that created heavy steps. 

She had her hands shoved in her jacket's pockets and she stopped when she came too close to Mi Sun. "Where did you go yesterday?" Mi Sun asked slightly angry, but kept her tone under control. The woman removed her shades and eyed the older woman with a crooked of her neck. 

"Out." 

"Ga In, did you not hear me? No matter how late you stay with Soo Guk, when it's time to-"

"I know. And how can you say this is late? It's early isn't it? I mean look outside, the sun's barely up." Ga In answered with a rebellous attitude. 

It was Mi Sun's turn to tilt her head to the side, appearing as hateful as she could, "Are you really going to act like this?"

Ga In took a step toward Mi Sun, "Why? You don't like it?" Mi Sun glared at her for a moment then heaved a irritated sigh. 

"When you go up make sure you watch out for both houses since Myungsoo already left for Korea." Mi Sun said calmly and Ga In's eyes widen a little. 

"Korea? When, why did he leave already?" She asked with curiousity but only earn a short smirk from Mi Sun. Mi Sun walked passed her, bumping her shoulder into Ga In's then headed for the exit. Ga In scoffed a little as she brushed her hair back with one hand.

She bit down on her lips, "This punk.... He said we'll go back together, what the heck." She mumbled to herself before taking the stairs and ran up the three floors. 

On the fourth floor which only consisted of two small homes, one was where Myungsoo stayed in while Ga In and Mi Sun stayed in the one across from his. Ga In was about to enter her own place when she thought she should check Myungsoo's place first. 

She opened the unlock door to a cleaned and tidy living space, Myungsoo was known for his cleanliness, but what surprised Ga In was that it was way too clean. It looked as if someone had just moved in or has a maid who cleaned it on a daily basis. 

Aside from the white couch with a few pillows, there was a small television set just a few steps with its back facing Myungsoo's wooden desk. She noticed the large computer on his desk, its computer was still on while the monitor was off. "Oh, did he forget to turn this off?" She asked herself as she pressed the power button. 

The images on the screen threw her off, yet she laughed a little as she checked out its content, then on the corner of the desk she heard a phone ringing. She followed the sound and noticed it was Myungsoo's hand phone, she reached for it and grabbed it around her fingers. She giggled some more as she answered it. "Hey Ga In.... I left my phone at home didn't I?" He asked a bit disappointed. 

"Hm, I heard you went to Korea without me." 

"Ah yeah.... Soo Guk said I should leave early to meet the mayor and Henney." 

"Really? By the way bro, you didn't turn your computer off." Ga In started and waits to see if Myungsoo had caught on. 

".... Hey Ga In don't tell me you-!"

"Yeah, I turned it on and what's on the screen? I didn't know you stare at women." Ga In teased and heard Myungsoo stuttering. 

"H-hey! Turn it o-off right now. Han Ga In!"

"Yeah, yeah, I will." She reached over and closed everything out using the mouse, then shut it down. "Alright it's all good now." She reassured the worried man and heard he releasing a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you, now.... Get out of my place!" He shouted through the phone and she winched at the sudden cry. Ga In hung up on him after moving the hand phone away from her ear. She made sure nothing dangerous would happen in case she leave the place unattended. 

Then she looked down at her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter