[XXXXXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXIII - Party Pooper -

In a dark and dimmed room with the brown blinds shut, Min Soo was standing near the window. The smell of wood filled the air stuffed his nose. At one end of the room was a man in a chair, with a serious face and sharp features, as shadows made by the closed blinds casted upon him. 

"Soo Guk, said Soo Hyun attended the lady's birthday." Min Soo began in his slow and deep tone; his sleepy and half-drunked eyes peeking through the cracks of the blinds. 

"So?"

"Soo Guk came out with your help right?"

"Isn't that the obvious?"

"Then, I can trust you right? I can trust that this time you'll be able to guide Soo Guk and I to victory, unlike Hye Jin, right?" Min Soo asked looking over to the man, whom did not flinch nor bat an eye at his dark eyes. 

"Don't worry. If you fall down, I'll make sure you take something of value with you." 

"Something of value?"

The man had a grin on his face but spoke no further. Min Soo didn't understand what he meant, but whatever it was, he hope the man will stand by to his words. 

The birthday girl and her husband, the mayor, were enjoying their time with the guests. Being lost in the large proud crowd.

Soo Hyun saw Ga In blocking Soo Guk's eyes, then he noticed they were exchanging a few words as their lips were moving. The guests on the other hand, began flooding and gathering into the back to grab their meal and greet friends. 

Suzy saw Myungsoo went off stage, she was about to go look for him, instead she noticed Soo Hyun's intense stare toward the stage. She took a few steps closer to the tall man again and shook his arm, "Soo Hyun?" 

The man broke his gaze and looked into Suzy's eyes with wide eyes. "Is that woman Detective Han Ga In?" She asked with curiousity, Soo Hyun took another peek at the stage, but this Soo Guk was holding onto Ga In's wrist instead. 

Sungjong and Sunggyu approached Soo Hyun from behind. "You didn't know about this, did you Soo Hyun?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Of course he did, that's why he came here in the first place." Sungjong said in a serious tone as he caught Sunggyu's lost eyes. Soo Hyun took a few steps forward and the three grabbed him, pulling him back. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked, pulling Soo Hyun's right arm. Sungjong had an arm reached over Soo Hyun's shoulder and kept him back by pressing a hand against Soo Hyun's chest and holding him back, while Suzy pushed him from the front. 

"Let go." Soo Hyun said in a low voice as he kept his gaze locked at Ga In and Soo Guk, until Henney blocked his view by moving over to stand in front of them. 

"Soo Hyun, calm down." Suzy whispered in a hiss, she looked around to make sure no one could see them, "Let's calm down for a moment, try not to make a scene." Suzy warned him, but in a more comfortable voice. 

"Soo Hyun come sit, let's sit first." Sunggyu suggested, Soo Hyun whiped his head toward Sunggyu. 

"Stay out of this, all of you." Soo Hyun said in a low and threatening voice, then he tried to shake them off him. But the three out-powered him, pushing him into his seat again. 

Meanwhile, Soo Guk had his hand around Ga In's wrist. "Since you're going to be by my side through the whole party anyway, how about I introduce you to some important guests?" 

Ga In looked up into his cold eyes, her wrist in which he was gripping around was held in front of him and equally to the level of her face. 

"Henney." Soo Guk called, the taller man step in front of them. "Looks like I can't accompany you in giving the important guests a tour, now that my hands are tied. So you and Hyungsik handled the rest." 

"Sure, have fun." Henney said and turned to Hyungsik who remained standing alone at the end of the stage. "Let's get going." Hyungsik nodded and exchanged one last look with Ga In. He smirked a little when he caught her hateful and angry eyes, then he followed Henney off stage. 

Soo Guk released Ga In's wrist with a toss then wrapped his arm around her back and placed his hand around her waist. "Stay close then." And with that he led her offstage just to introduce her to all these wealthy elders. 

"Oh, when's the wedding?" One older woman with a fur coat over her dress asked, catching the fake smile of Soo Guk. 

"Wedding? Did someone say I was marrying her?" He asked and earned a laugh from the woman. 

"Let's not be rude to this beautiful and young woman you have around your arms." She insisted in a laughter fit. Soo Guk smiled at her then excused them from her presence. Soo Guk had his arm around her as he decided to target an older man, hoping they'll discuss something else other than marriage. 

"Oh Kim Zack! I've heard a lot about you from the mayor himself. Why, he raised such a fine lad." The old man complimented with much enthusiasm. 

"Yeah and how have you been Director Lee?"

"Busy, but fortunately for me, my company is doing well. Our stocks increased in just a short amount of time after our grand opening of the spa for people from the ages of ten to 90." 

"Is that so? Is it possible for me to know how much cash was invested into that project?"

"Well, come closer." The older man leaned in as Soo Guk bent over a little, listening to his whisper. Ga In kept a wide smile on her face, like him, gathering information and gossips vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter