[XXXXXVIII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXVIII - Sunggyu, the Dead Punk -

Soo Guk picked up his ringing phone while lying on the couch. "What?" He asked annoyed after seeing the caller id on his phone. 

"It's Bang Yongguk." 

Soo Guk let out a raspy sigh, "I noticed. What do you want?"

"I have something for you." 

That one sentence caught Soo Guk's full attention. He was dying to find out inside but kept his cool by keeping calm, "What?"

"The items you've been wanting so badly was shipped two days ago. It should be there by now." Yongguk said on the other end. Soo Guk thought he was playing some kind of sick joke, as he is Bang Yongguk, a very dangerous gang leader underground. But then the doorbell rang and he walked over, upon opening it a young man in delivery clothes greeted him and handed him a large envelope. 

"Mister Kim Soo Guk?" 

Soo Guk slowly lowered the phone near his ear as his eyes were glued to the package, he grabbed it from the man's hand, whom bowed before leaving. Soo Guk opened it and slide the item out from inside of it, in his empty palm was now three cards. He covered his right ear with the phone again. "This is...."

"Correct. Kim Soo Hyun's identities." 

A cold smirk crawled over Soo Guk's pale face. "Well done. Well done." Soo Guk said as he examined the credit, social security, and debit cards. 

"I've completed my part of the end, now it's your turn to keep your promise." Yongguk reminded the latter who kept his smirk. 

"Oh don't you worry. I'll make sure to satisfy your needs just as you have done mine." Soo Guk hung up first then sent a text to someone. Once he was done he looked at the cards again, "Kim Soo Hyun. It's finally happening. Everything and everyone precious to you, I'm going to snatch them away with one scoop. Just you wait and see, I'll have you in Germany. Lock up in my position." 

Then the creaking of wood faded his smile. He turned toward the figure near the entrance, with a wider grin he held up the cards. "Boss. Let's play again soon." 

The man near the door nodded. 

Soo Guk couldn't help but continue to admire the cards in his hand, his smile had gotten so big that one more stretch could rip the corner of his mouth. 

Soo Hyun was standing behind the bars as Ga In had fallen asleep in the cell room while sitting on the long chair. It was a small cell used to keep temporary suspects locked in, located in Sehun and Siwon's office. Soo Hyun could hear Sehun doodling on paper behind him while his eyes stared only at Ga In's sleeping face. 

Siwon walked in moments later and slowed down when he noticed Soo Hyun's presence. "Oh, Soo Hyun. What's up?" He asked. Siwon knew exactly why Soo Hyun was there. After Ga In's disappearance, Hoya wasn't the only one who have had to dealt with Soo Hyun, Siwon took a fair share of it. 

Siwon followed Soo Hyun's gaze and sigh, he slapped the man's arm with the papers in his gripped. "Stop staring, you might hurt your eyes." 

Soo Hyun inhaled and exhaled deeply before whipping his head Siwon's direction. They gazed into each other's eyes before Soo Hyun broke the ice. "Tonight, please let me stay with her." Siwon took a few seconds to make up his mind and nodded shortly after. 

"Sure, but for now go get yourself something to eat. You haven't eaten at all since we brought her in." Siwon said softly, but Soo Hyun could only let out a deep breath of exhaustion. 

Why do people have to eat to live? Why can't having the one you love by your side enough to fill you up? 

"Hey, Soo Hyun did you hear me?" Siwon asked. 

Soo Hyun spun his whole body to face Siwon, "Please take care of her for me. I'll be back soon." With that Soo Hyun left the two latter's office. 

"What the? It's so strange, he's saying 'please' a lot today." Siwon said crooking his head. Sehun dropped his pens on the paper he's been sketching on. 

"Hey! Can't you be quiet?! I'm trying to draw!" Sehun shouted all of a sudden, Siwon shushed him and in his breath. 

Suzy woke up seeing her father's worried face just a few feet away. "Suzy? Suzy are you feeling better dear?" Suzy tried to sit up after humming, Chief Lee stopped her by pinning her arms down. "Why are you getting up? You should get some more rest." 

Chief Lee was shortly defeated by her stubborness as he helped her up and readjust the pillow behind her, supporting her. "I'm alright dad." She said softly. He managed to let out a relieved sigh. 

"Are you hungry?"

"A little bit." Suzy said rubbing her stomach a little. 

"Hold on just a bit longer, Yoo Myungsoo went to go get us some food. He thought you would be up soon when the doctor said you could wake up any moment." 

"Dad, did you just say Yoo Myungsoo?" 

"Yeah, why?" Chief Lee asked, suddenly curious at her reaction. Suzy was blanked for a moment as her father reached to press the button on her bed. "The doctor said to call for them once you're awake." He said as he looked into Suzy's dark beautiful eyes. "Thank you for being coming back my daughter." He said with a smile, earning Suzy's gentle one as well. 

Then the door opened, a doctor and nurse came in to check on her. "Oh Lee Suzy, how are you feeling?" The old man in the white coat started. 

"Ah better." Suzy said with a smile. The pain of the bullet still hurt, but it was bearable. 

Soo Hyun walked in to see Sungjong sitting beside the unconcious Sunggyu. He had receieved a text from Sungjong earlier saying Sunggyu was in the hospital and that someone had turned his place upside down. Sungjong was crying quietly to himself before he noticed Soo Hyun, the young man shot up from his seat immediately. 

Soo Hyun could see the many white wires on Sunggyu connecting to machines around him. He stopped on the opposite side of Sungjong as the latter took his seat again. "What did the doctor say?" Soo Hyun asked quietly. 

Sungjong wiped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter