[XXXXXXIII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXIII - Changed Soo Hyun -

Soo Hyun was about to walk off when Sunggyu stopped him, "Not just Hoya's shop, but it seem even your own home was burnt down last night. Where were you last night?" 

Soo Hyun turned around to face Sunggyu, "My place too?" 

"Yeah. Did you piss Ga In off or something?" Sunggyu asked. Soo Hyun stopped for a moment then realize what was going on. Soo Hyun began chuckling as he turned toward the four of them. 

"We've all fallen into a well made trap haven't we?"

"Trap?" 

"No one killed Lizzy nor would burn my house down other than our very own brother, Soo Guk." Soo Hyun, then began laughing again. Sunggyu watched Soo Hyun carefully. There's something off about him....

Myungsoo and Hoya exchanged a short glance. "Should you be laughing right now?" Sungyeol asked irritated. Soo Hyun calmed down after a few more laughs, he turned to them with a serious face then. 

"I just thought it's funny. My twin brother, whom I barely spent any time with is eagerly after my life for my grandfather's wealth. The land deeds to all of my grandfather's lands and properties were taken not by Soo Guk but by Lizzy. Why would I make such accusation? Because Lizzy was in my room, she asked for my signature, the signature to sign and pass the deeds over to the new owner. If it was really Soo Guk, who I had thought had taken it, he would have gotten the wealth by now. So, I just find it amusing. Not just family, but even friends are after my inheritage, isn't that something? Lee Hoya?" Soo Hyun asked looking directly into Hoya's red eyes. 

"I haven't heard about-"

"Of course you haven't! Since she's your wife, she knew! She couldn't tell you until she had really gained all of that for herself."

"Soo Hyun, aren't you going too far?" Sunggyu asked, not impressed. 

Soo Hyun smirked, "What's going too far about it? It's amusing, the betrayal of love, friends, and family. It's all happening to me in a matter of hours. How can I not laugh when it's so funny?" 

"Kim Soo Hyun, you shouldn't spout nonsense-" Myungsoo tried to reason but Soo Hyun brushed him off. 

"Said you! The one who tried to convince to become stronger? You loathed my weak image, now that I've become more determine, you loathed it as well? Exactly since when did I ask you for your opinions? Are you even in the rightful position to lecture me? You were the first bastard to take her from me for five years because you couldn't tell the difference between me and my twin!" 

"Soo Hyun! Shut up! Shut up for once!" Sunggyu shouted. This time it was Sunggyu who had earned the death glare from Soo Hyun. 

"Shut up? Because I've kept my mouth shut for too long, so many problems are now erupting and I'm being blamed for all of it! It's tiring. I hate this job, the job of a person everyone can blame and try to change! With the deeds gone, with my identities gone, with my pride and hope lost, no one can stop me now. No one can change me now, don't try to stop me, and don't look for me." Soo Hyun said in a low voice then headed off quickly. 

"What happened to him?" Sunggyu asked quietly. "He seem like a completely different person."

Soo Hyun found Ga In walking alone on the streets, he walked toward her and stopped in front of her. She halted in her tracks and looked up. "Soo Hyun?" Soo Hyun grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her after him. "Soo Hyun, what's wrong with you? You're hurting me." She said as she tried to slide her free fingers into his palm. She couldn't rip her wrist away from his hold.

Inside the locker-room in the public gym, Soo Hyun pushed Ga In against the locker. He surrounded her with his arms and was closed enough where he could easily kiss her forehead. He looked down as he could see her rubbing her now red wrist. 

"You said you'll find that person alone and you dare gave me only two paths to take." Soo Hyun started, Ga In turned her head to the side when Soo Hyun was too close. "I despise the way you think. The way you pretended to love me, the way you act. Yet, someone like you only gave me two paths to take. One was stay out, the other was marry another woman. Am I a pushover to you, the mighty Han Ga In?" 

His question earned her sharp gaze, she glared up into his dark eyes. "Why? Did I hit a sensitive spot?" He asked with a smirk. 

"You're acting strange Soo Hyun." 

Soo Hyun hit the locker with one palm, "Don't call me! You no longer have that right to call my name. You can only use my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter