[XXXXIX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXIX - The Battle: Recruiting -

Soo Hyun eyed the pink toothbrush being held in front of him. Ga In looked directly into his eyes, she was holding the toothbrush near his mouh. "Here, brush your teeth." 

Soo Hyun looked down at the brush, "W-why?"

"You said you wanted to wash together." Ga In force it into Soo Hyun's mouth and he was slightly taken aback. Then she grabbed her own, which was a blue and white toothbrush, from the cup holder and put the paste on, and begin brushing. 

"W-why do I get the pink one?" 

Ga In turned to him with a puzzled expression, "That's yours." 

Soo Hyun removed it instantly and spat a few times. Yuck, it's Soo Guk's! He uses a pink tooth brush?!

"Are you alright?" Ga In asked, now holding hers out of . Soo Hyun toss the brush into the trash bin nearby, the faucet and rinsed his mouth with such force that water was being thrown all over the sink. Then he shut it off and had his eyes shut when not just the sink, but his face was covered in water. 

Soo Hyun placed his empty palms on the counter and tried to catch his breath. Then he could hear Ga In the running water again, as she rinse quietly. A moment later, Ga In threw a towel over Soo Hyun's head, covering half his face. 

Before I leave, I need to tell her it's me. If I don't, who knows when I'll be able to see her again. I'll tell her. 

Soo Hyun removed the towel from his head and looked at himself in the mirror, he noticed Ga In drying herself by the door. He waited quietly, as he saw her spun around and approached him. She pulled the towel from his hands and looked up at him. 

"You haven't dried yourself yet?" She asked with a sigh, then folded the towel to make it smaller, as she wiped his forehead and cheeks without blocking his eyes. As she was about to lowered her hand, he grabbed her wrist gently. 

"Ga In. I'm not-" Ga In covered his mouth with her empty hand, stopping him, as she looked directly into his dark eyes. Then she removed her hand and wrapped both of them around the nape of Soo Hyun's, she pulled him down for a deep kiss. Their lips were smashed together. 

In the deja-vu scene, Soo Hyun didn't see it coming. His eyes remained wide open. He could feel the smooth towel moved along the back of his neck as Ga In let go of some of the towel, keeping her fingers around his nape. 

Soo Hyun then shut his eyes and erase the thoughts of pretending to be Soo Guk. He placed his hands around her waist, pulling her close to him and balanced. The sweet moment didn't last much longer when a knock came to the door. "Hey, Han Ga In, are you in here?" 

It was Myungsoo's voice. 

Ga In broke from the kiss first as she spun her head toward the door. "Myungsoo? Yeah, I'll be out soon." She called back, then she took one last look at Soo Hyun. "Sorry about that." She whispered and lower her arms from his nape and was about to step away, but Soo Hyun's locked his fingers, caging her in the ring of his arms. 

"Since when did you knew?" He asked looking down at her, Ga In looked up to meet his gaze. 

"Know what?" 

"That I'm myself, not Kim Soo Guk, but Kim Soo Hyun?" He asked in a low and painful tone. 

"I don't know what you mean. Let go." Ga In pushed Soo Hyun hard enough to unlock his intertwined fingers. She quickly left the room after hearing Myungsoo call for her once more. Soo Hyun stepped out some time later, at the far end of the hall, he noticed Myungsoo and Ga In walking together. 

She knew.... But how? Since when?

At the dining table, Ga In sat across from Myungsoo as the maid entered. She stood facing Ga In, "Is everything alright?" 

"Everything is great, thank you." Myungsoo replied in Ga In's stead. The maid bowed before leaving but stopped in her ground. "But is master Kim eating?" 

"Who?" Myungsoo asked with a lost expression. 

"Master Kim Zack?"

"Oh, he went out. He won't be back for some time." Ga In replied this time, in which the maid felt was strange but decided not to questioned the two any further. 

"Then, enjoy the meal." This time she was really gone. Myungsoo looked over to Ga In, searching for clues in case he had missed something. 

"Didn't Soo Guk leave yesterday already? Why would she ask us that?" Myungsoo asked, a question directed to no one in particular. 

"Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter