[XXVI]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XV - Sunggyu -

Sunggyu walked into his coffee shop and let the glass door close after him. He didn't bother opening for the day, it was too annoying. Instead he dropped to the closest chair beside him and appeared spirit-less. 

Eight year old Sunggyu was working hard to find his older ten year old step brother. Sunggyu was in blue shorts, a yellow shirt, and his messy black hair was sticking out in all direction. He skipped down the school hall and kept his eyes out for any signs of the other boy.

Then from one of the room near the end of the hall he noticed Soo Hyun coming out of the room with his head down. Soo Hyun wore black jeans and a white t-shirt; as he was walking out a taller boy followed him to the hall. "Hey!" He said in a loud tone and Soo Hyun stopped in his steps. "Quit making our school look bad and just stay home you wuss. You're such a weirdo! No one likes weirdos!"

Sunggyu hid around the corner when Soo Hyun slowly passed him. The shorter and younger boy watched the older exit the building and slowly detached himself from the wall and stepped into the hallway quietly. 

The following day Soo Hyun was reading a book in the living room as Sunggyu came in with a big smile across his face. "Soo Hyun!" Soo Hyun glanced up and noticed Sunggyu was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, similar as to what he was wearing. Soo Hyun ignored him and turned back to reading his book, Sunggyu's smile faded. 

Some time later while Soo Hyun was eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen, Sunggyu walked over and checked what he was eating. Quickly Sunggyu headed over to the cabinet and grabbed the exact type of cereal as Soo Hyun. Sunggyu had his bowl ready and moved to sit with Soo Hyun at the table, Soo Hyun looked up at him and lost his appetite. Slowly he got off his seat and disappeared behind the wall, Sunggyu watched for a while then ate his food alone.

Even as a child Sunggyu was popular for being an active child who kept the school and students in high spirits. However, that fact turned upon a different turn and came back and punched him in the face. 

It was sprinkling one evening when Sunggyu was coming out of school and on the playground, he noticed three boys pushing Soo Hyun. A boy in a big jacket pushed Soo Hyun on the chest, "You, are you trying to copy your brother? Why are you dressed like him? Trying to be famous like him?" 

Soo Hyun stared toward the sand around them, he noticed the color of it have gotten darker due to the touch of water. Beside from noticing that, he wanted to go home. 

Finally one of the boys grabbed a handful of wet sand and smeared it against Soo Hyun's face. He shut his eyes and stood as still as a statue, when finally someone spun the boy around. "Hey, why are you doing that to my brother?!" Sunggyu asked in a rather loud voice surprising the others. 

The boy grew angry, "Kim Sunggyu, if you don't want to cry then go home." He hissed and before they could continue a teacher shouted for the three boys to come over. They glared at Sunggyu as they passed him. Sunggyu was short, he was only to their shoulders. 

Sunggyu stepped forward, "Are you okay? Should I let dad know that-" Before he could finish, Soo Hyun turned and walk away. Sunggyu followed close behind Soo Hyun until they were home and they were slightly soak due to the short shower during their stroll.

Sunggyu shut the door quickly and then turned around to see Soo Hyun entering the hall. "Wait!" Sunggyu said as he hurried along and stood beside Soo Hyun. "You should wash the dirt off your face first before dad comes-"

"Shut up!" Soo Hyun exploded on Sunggyu and the boy froze in his spot. "You're so annoying! Gosh always following me around and copying everything I wear and do. It's your fault they threw dirt at me now move it!" Soo Hyun shoved Sunggyu aside and walked into his room, slamming the door shut. 

Sunggyu rubbed his face with his palms and sighed. Then the front door flew open and it caught his attention, Hyungsik stepped in and folded his arms across his chest. "Spill it out, why didn't you kill him on the spot?" 

Myungsoo was standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter