[XXI]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXI - Heart Beat -

Hye Jin sat alone in a single chair across from a Caucasian elder. He was in his late 30s and was quite handsome. "Mrs. Kim Hye Jin, I heard you return to Korea for a short business, correct?" He asked and she smiled before replying. 

"That's correct Mr. Henney."

"I heard you're good friends with my father, so I'd like to offer you a business partnership through the local industry back in the States."

"I'll gladly accept that offer Mr. Henney." 

The man smiled a handsome smile, "Then, when are you planning to return to the states Mrs. Kim?" 

"Uh, I'm not sure yet but I would like to spend a few more days here. I just got back about a week ago so I want to visit home first." 

"Then whenever you're planning to leave, let's leave together. You do have plans on returning right?"

"Oh, of course." Hye Jin nodded with a gentle smile, earning the man's wider smile. 

"Then it's settle, I'll stick around until you're ready to go back. Therefore we can just fly straight to my workplace and sign those contracts." 

Once the man left Hye Jin sighed and grabbed her black bag which was pushed to the corner of the sofa. She pulled out her cellphone and begin dialing before bringing it up near her ear. Hyungsik answered on the other end. "How is it going? Have you found Myungsoo yet?"

"Not yet. He just vanished."

Hye Jin shut her eyes frustrated, "Forget him then, how is the progress on Sunggyu's plan so far?" She heard Hyungsik sighed behind the phone. 

"Don't worry, his idea didn't sound too bad but...."

"But what?" Hye Jin asked opening her eyes again and folded her arm across her stomach. 

"Kahi lost Ga In at the mall."

"What?!" Hye Jin asked in a loud voice then quickly regain her composure and cover a little, "What do you mean lost?"

"She just took off while Kahi wasn't looking but don't worry. Sunggyu has it all under control, we'll be waiting for Ga In at the park and from there it'll really be the end of her." Hyungsik said with a cold tone and Hye Jin let out a relief sigh. 

"Alright then, once everything is done and over with, make sure you take care of Sungjong and Representative Lee Byung Hun too. I'll be at the hot spring for the remainder of the day then. And I'll rely everything on you."

"Yes Madam."

Hye Jin shut her phone and a smirk spread across her face. 

Soo Hyun slapped the hand over his mouth a few times, then he sprung himself around just to find a laughing Ga In. "Wow your reaction was priceless." She exclaimed as she laughed aloud, Soo Hyun wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"What?!" 

"I didn't think you would be so jumpy."

Soo Hyun became embarrass at the sight; as bystanders watched them with sharp gazes.

Ga In was dressed like her self, her detective feel; but a more feminine touch. Ga In wore her black leather jacket over a loose white dress to her knees and heels. Her black hair were long and wavy and she looked stunning. 

Instead of commenting her on her appearance, he quickly pushed her a little forward, then placed both hands on her shoulders and guided her into Tosokchon. A waiter greeted them, "Hello, welcome to Tosokchon, please take a seat wherever you'll like and the menus are on the table. I'll be there to take your orders shortly." The man said with a nod and departed. 

Soo Hyun sat Ga In down at one of the tables at one end of the room, and took his seat across from her. Soo Hyun had his hands clapped together as he lie them against the top of the table. "Why did you change the location to here?" Soo Hyun asked in a serious voice and earned a smile from Ga In.

"I wanted chicken instead of sweets." 

"D-do you not like sweets?" Soo Hyun asked. Then he came to realize that even when it comes to coffee, Ga In doesn't have a lot of sugar added to her drink. "Ah nevermind, chicken is good. Chicken is healthier." Soo Hyun said as he quickly looked down on the menu, trapped between the wooden table and its glass top, to avoid looking at Ga In. 

After they made their order of one whole boiled chicken, they waited for it in silence. Soo Hyun kept looking outside toward the people that were walking by, meanwhile Ga In was trying to keep in her laughter as she gaze at him. 

When the waiter brought their food over, Soo Hyun handed Ga In her chopsticks then took the lead to distribute the food. "Which part do you want?" Soo Hyun asked, Ga In pointed her chopsticks toward the back of the chicken. "The b-?" He asked, Ga In chuckle. 

"Yes please." 

Soo Hyun turned the bowl with the chicken's bottom toward Ga In's direction. "Then.... Let's eat." He said, They ate in silence when Soo Hyun wasn't sure what he should or shouldn't ask. 

And at the end of their meal, they did more thinking than talking.

Ga In stepped out first and waited for Soo Hyun to pay, after he offered to. Soo Hyun came out and approached Ga In, "What do you want to do now?" He asked as she turned around to face him. 

"Why are you asking me?"

"So.... I can plan ahead...."

"Plan ahead?" Ga In asked raising an eyebrow, "Plan what exactly?"

"To be honest I'm kind of broke...."

Ga In laughed at his silly statement, "Of course you are, you barely put in any effort to earn a raise or promotion."

"Then what should we do...?"

"We can.... We can just walk around town and see if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter