[XXXXX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXX - Dangerous, She is -

Soo Hyun and Sungjong were standing outside the police department, after Soo Hyun had recieved a call from Chief Lee. Soo Hyun took one last look at the younger man who nodded for him to go in. Soo Hyun opened the door and to his surprise he saw Myungsoo sitting at the lounge with Chief Lee. 

Myungsoo and Chief Lee were laughing about something upon Soo Hyun full entrance. Their laughter died down as Myungsoo stood up to bow a little to Soo Hyun and Chief Lee gestured for him to sit on the other side of Myungsoo. 

Once they were all seated, Chief Lee opened the conversation, "This is Yoo Myungsoo, the former Chief's son. I'm sure you know him well." 

Soo Hyun eyed the latter who caught his gaze, then Soo Hyun averted his eyes and attention back to Chief Lee. "We've worked together before." Soo Hyun honestly answered. 

"I see, well. He came by today just to see you. Why don't you two talk instead?" Chief Lee motioned for Myungsoo to begin. 

"Yeah, it's been a while Soo Hyun. I heard you're engaged, so I came by to congratulate you in both Zack and Ga In's place as well." 

Soo Hyun wanted to scoff off the man's act. Before they could continue, Chief Lee's hand phone went off, the man groaned a little embarrassed and tried to obtain his phone from his pocket, he took a look at the caller ID and eyed the two younger men. "I'll step out for a while to answer this call, feel free to keep talking." Chief Lee left the room in a flash to take the call. 

Myungsoo exhaled a little, "Marriage huh? It's all rumors isn't it?" 

"If you knew then why ask?"

"I did it for your sake in front of the new Chief-"

"What brings you here?" Soo Hyun asked, cutting to the point. Myungsoo heaved a sigh and readjust his sitting position. 

"Thought I should give you some hints on how to survive this new thing I call 'twins at war' casting Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Soo Guk." Myungsoo stated then cross his legs and leaned back, "Are you even curious as to how Ga In and I came to be under the rule of Soo Guk?"

Soo Hyun looked into Myungsoo's cold eyes. "Even if I'm curious, do I have to get the answer from you?"

"Answers." Myungsoo corrected him, "I'm willing to kindly give away some important information." 

"False important information, you mean?" 

Myungsoo scoffed a little, "False?" He asked in an offended tone. 

"Last time you said Ga In was married, this time, are you going to say it was because Soo Guk has fallen for Ga In or are you going to say it was the only way to keep you alive?" 

Myungsoo's smirked and scoffed altogether, "What?" 

"I've seen those kinds of false information before. Criminals use them when they wanted our sympathy, when they wanted the law to show them some mercy even when the law is permanent, and to give them another chance. Another chance for them to continue their immoral path, except this time, get away with it after learning from it for the first time around. Were you about to offer those kinds of information to me, Yoo Myungsoo?" 

Myungsoo leaned forward his time, "I guess you really don't want to hear the reason for it."

"Not from you."

"Then were you planning to get it from Ga In?"

"What are you going to do about it?"

Myungsoo's tighten his jaw, "Don't do it. Asking her any questions similiar to that will only put her in danger."

"Her being in your hands is already putting her in danger." 

"Ga In is not in any real danger, my advice to you, she's the one you need to stay away from, she's the most dangerous one."

"She's dangerous, but she's in love with me. Therefore she post no threat to me." 

Myungsoo scoffed at Soo Hyun's statement, "She's dangerous but because she's in love with you, you feel she post no threat? Are you crazy?" Myungsoo asked in a mocking voice. "What makes you thinking her alone working under Soo Guk posts no threat?" 

"Then what are you doing here? Wouldn't you post a threat too?"

"Kim Soo Hyun, don't play with my words." 

"Don't give me words to play with. If Ga In is really a threat then it's right for me to think you're also a threat, isn't that what you're bascially saying?" 

Myungsoo stood up from his seat, "Think what you want to think, I just wanted to tell you that. Being close or talking to Ga In will put you in danger, Ga In isn't the same anymore. And seriously, just like a long time ago when I said I liked you, I just wanted to leave the piece of information with you. Keep that in the back of your head." 

With that Myungsoo left and Chief Lee entered the office right in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter