[XXX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXX - Hye Jin -

Sungjong got off the table and slowly approached the figure, "Since Sunggyu has done his part. I guess it's my turn to complete my part."

"What part?" 

Sungjong stopped a few steps in front of the man in the shadows. "Soo Hyun. Sunggyu wants Soo Hyun. And I'm going to help him get the man."

"Sungjong." The man started and Sungjong listened attentively. Until the man took one long stride forward and stabbed Sungjong right on the stomach. Sungjong grunted in unison as he felt the blade entered his thin body. The man slowly pulled Sungjong into the shadows as he kept his hand on the handle and pushed the blade farther into Sungjong. 

The pretty man coughed out blood, "W-why....?" 

"I'm sorry but, I cannot allow you to touch Shim Hye Jin. I still need her." Then he pulled the knife out of Sungjong and the man dropped to the ground. The sound of his departing steps could be heard echoing across the wooden tiled floor. 

Soo Hyun entered the house that belonged to his father and Sunggyu. Inside he found Sunggyu drinking coffee in his room while sitting on the couch. Soo Hyun walked in and slammed the door gaining Sunggyu's full attention. Soo Hyun walked over with long strides and grabbed Sunggyu by the collar, pulling him to his feet. Some coffee spilled out of the cup and spattered across the floor near their feet. 

"You jerk, what did you do?!" 

Sunggyu in his breath as he held the glass cup in one hand. "Speak so I can understand you, you punk." 

"You, you killed Ga In's mother and Lee Byung Hun didn't you?" 

Sunggyu scoffed a little, "Not just her mother, I killed her father as well." Sunggyu said and Soo Hyun tightened his grip. 

"You bastard? Do you want to go to prison?!"

Sunggyu tossed the glass cup against the tiled floor a few feet away and looked into Soo Hyun's desperate eyes. "Why? Are you going to throw your own brother in prison?"

"You bastard, you knew I'd have to choose whether or not to throw you in prison! That's why you went on a killing spree you murderer!" 

Sunggyu blinked twice before he grabbed Soo Hyun's collars, "Look here Soo Hyun, I'm tired of being your shadow. You don't even have the slightest clue what I have to go through for your sorry !" 

"What are you talking about?!"

Their grips around each other's collars tightens and they were closer than before. "Think about it, I commit murder because of who and for what purpose exactly? It was to grab your attention, but you never once look at me as a younger brother since we were kids to this day. Instead you continued to ignore my presence!" 

"Shut up! Why did you do that?! Why would I pay you any attention when your presence always annoys me! How does committing murder grabs my sympathy for you, you bastard!"

"Then why are you here creating a fuss?!" 

Soo Hyun pulled away and then came back with a straight, punching Sunggyu on the face. The man fell to the floor and Soo Hyun looked down at him, furious. "You.... Just prepared yourself for some prison time. And now that we're at this stage, us being brothers. Let's pretend that connection and bond never existed. I don't have a brother like you." 

With that Soo Hyun left Sunggyu's room, leaving the man with a cut on the corner of his mouth alone. Sunggyu wiped the blood with the side of his hand and let out a soft laughter. "You punk. It was your mother's dying wish...." Sunggyu mumbled to himself. 

Soo Hyun pulled himself into the driver's seat and shut the door. He tossed his head back against the headrest a few times and shut his eyes. He inhaled and exhaled sharply, trying to release all the anger that built up as he was with Sunggyu. 

Ga In, Myungsoo, and Siwon were riding in the back of the police car while Myungsoo sat in the middle, for Siwon's safety. They arrived at their headquarter and got out of the car. Siwon sighed as the cuffs remained wrapped around his wrists. 

As they walked down the hall to Jae Suk's office, Myungsoo was behind while Siwon tried to keep up with Ga In. When Jae Suk gave them the cuffs he didn't give them the key to unlock the cuffs. Ga In remembered him clearly stating that a mistake cannot be made, however she got carried away.

Upon them entering the room they noticed someone sitting on the couch. It was Hye Jin. She noticed their entrance and quickly stood up. 

She wore a torn red dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter