CHAPTER 9

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

For some people, time goes so fast. 24 hours a day seems lack. But not for Pie. 24 hours feels like eternity, every morning she opens her eyes, she wishes she never wake up again. It’s been 1 month and 16 days. Pie counts every day she passed. Today is Saturday, which mean no work for Kim.

 

“Change your clothes. We are going out.” Kim said. They just finished their breakfast. Kim’s rule is they should have breakfast every morning, together.

 

“I am not going.” Pie said coldly.

 

“Rules number 2. Change your clothes.” Kim said, he walked to the room and changes his t-shirt to polo shirt. “I will wait you outside. Just wear casual clothes.” He said and walked out to the garage.

 

Pie went to the room and chooses her clothes. She haven’t going out since she got married, since she went to see her brother, if she still could call Mike her brother. She took a simple white dress, and flat shoes. No need to put make up, no one would care, she thought. She went outside, and get straight to the car. Kim locks the door and get to the driver seat. He starts to drive, leaving their house.

 

“You haven’t go out for a while.” Kim said. His eyes concentrate to the road. “Where do you want to go?” Pie didn’t answer him, she threw her gaze outside. “Okay, I will take you anywhere I want.” Kim said. He the music, singing along with the music. He loves jazz and old songs. He drives the car to the suburbs, far from the city.

 

“Where are you going to take me?” Pie asked, she is afraid Kim will going to take her somewhere to harm her.

 

Kim smiled to her. “Somewhere.”

 

“No, take me back home!” Pie panicked.

 

“Calm down, lady. I am going to take you to a good place.” Kim said, “It’s not so far from here.”

 

“No, I want to back home!” She took off her seat belt. “Stop or I will jump!” She said, holding the door handle. Kim immediately locks the door. He gazed to the rearview mirror, there is no car behind them. He stepped on the brake pedal, but he covered Pie with her left arm. Pie shoved by the pressure, so does Kim, but he uses seat belt, Pie almost hit the dashboard with her head but blocked by Kim’s arm. “What are you doing?!” Pie yelled to Kim, she was shocked.


“You told me to stop.” He said. Pie didn’t answer him, but she get out of the car and slammed the door. “Oh, come on.” Kim mumbled. “Pie, get in or I will leave you here!” He called Pie. Pie stayed on her place, gazed angrily to Kim. “Okay. See you then.” Kim said. He drives, leaving Pie. Pie still can see his black saloon car. Pie looked around her, she doesn’t know where she is, she didn’t pay attention to the route Kim took. She looking for her phone, and she remembered her purse is in Kim’s car. Now all she can do is waiting for another car to come. She squatted on the side of the road, cupped her face in frustration. She heard a sound of car, she pulled off her hand to see if someone could help her, she saw someone standing in front of her. “Come on.” He said with a tender voice, she looked up, it’s Kim. His voice is different, not the cold Kim’s voice. He squatted in front of Pie. “It’s dangerous to be here. Let’s get back to the car.” He said, and took Pie’s hand, but Pie dodged.

 

“I don’t want to get back to your car! I don’t want to follow you!” She yelled.

 

“Pie, come on.” Kim stood up. “You waste our time.” He said.

 

“Go! Leave me!”

 

“What are you going to do?” Kim asked her.

 

“I will go home by my self. There is must be another car will go through this way!”

 

Kim laughed and shook his head. He looked on his watch, it’s 9.30 AM. “Okay.” He said he walked closer to Pie and sat on the ground. “Let’s wait for another car.”

 

“Don’t come closer to me.” Pie said, walked away from Kim. Kim looks on his watch again, they will be late. Kim wants to visit someone first.

 

“I can’t take it.” Kim said. He walked to Pie, pulled her hand. “Come on. I won’t do anything bad. Trust me. We are run of time if you being like this.” Kim said and dragged her to the car. Pie wants to go out when Kim pushed her inside. “Stay still!” Kim said. “enough of playing game.” He said and slammed the door, immediately gets in to the car and drives. “I know you don’t like me, I know you hate me. But don’t make things hard.” Kim said, keep driving. Pie remains silent. He stopped his car in front if a big gate, “I want to visit someone.” He said. Pie looked around. What does he mean by visiting someone in this place? She thought. He parked his car. “Come with me.” Kim said. They walked on the grass, there is a lot of statues there.

 

“Why are we here?” Pie asked.

 

“I told you, visiting someone.”

 

“You scared me, I want to go back!” Pie said. Kim took her hand and holds it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter