CHAPTER 50

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 50

 

PIE POV.

 

Time flies, what am I trying to catch? It’s just an empty space, no, it’s not empty, you filled it. I’ve been counting how many days passed away without you, it’s 66 days, 34 days since I left. No one knows me, and I don’t have anyone with me except my baby, and you as memories and part of my heart.

 

------------------------------------

 

My baby is 4 months old, she learns how to prone, her eyes shines when she laughs. Just like those eyes that I miss so much. 34 days, and he never show up, I gave up since he left me. every time I saw Aom, she always reminds me of Kim. She is reflecting her dad on her eyes. She is sleeping on my side, covered by blanket, her tiny little hands gripped my pajamas. I kissed her on her temple, moving a ittle but she still sleeping.

 

I sat on the bed, there is no sunshine today, it’s a gloomy day. I remember when Aom was born, Kim said, she is our sunshine, she was born at sun rise. Kim, he is everywhere, he is in my mind, call me stupid but I can’t let him go. I stared on his photo on the side table. He laughed happily, unconsciously it makes me happy, a medicine for this stupid heart. I want a new life for my baby, but stuck with my old dream.

 

Aom is wake up now, she is not crying, she is laughing and cupped my face with her tiny hands. Just like every morning, I feed her, and bathing her, she loves water, sometimes she cried when I took her out of her tub. But not today, she seems very happy. “Why are you so happy, today, my angel?” I talked to her, she laughed and talked, I don’t understand what she said, but it’s cute. I put a cute dress on her, also a tiny head pieces, we are going to take a walk just like everyday.

 

----------------------------------

 

KIM POV.

 

World is a big place to find love. Too big. I’ve been looking for love, but I haven’t found it yet. I walked around the city, the tiny paper on my hand was the most precious thing I have, I squeezed it and let it fall.

 

“Kim, Van wants to talk with you,” Zee told me. I nodded to him and walked in to his room. There is Van, laying helplessly on the bed. “Kim,” Van called me. I stared on him, no word comes through my lips. How pity, if you look on him now, he had been a sleep for few days, dying, almost passed away. “I might know where is her.” He said in his weakness. He handed me something, a tiny paper. “My friend saw her.” He said, “I know you’ve been looking for her.” I hold the paper tightly, “thank you.” I said. I am clueless, I am hopeless to find Pie and Aom. “I am sorry, I owe you my life.” He smiled to me. I nodded to him, no words, I won’t let him die, but he is not my friend and we never be friend, without any words, I walked out his room, I read the paper on my hand, “Zee, I have to go.” I told him.

 

A small paper couldn’t help me at all, it’s been 3 days I am strolling around, hoping for something that maybe impossible. DO you believe in miracles? Does it really exist? I believe it does.

 

It is a gloomy day, and suddenly it’s rain. I run to a little shop to cover my self from the rain, I go around the shop, deciding if I should stay or go, seems like the rain will be long. I went out the shop and walked, I am aimless. But then, I saw a figure that I’ve been looking for, she strolled the street across me under the rain, pushing the stroller with an umbrella to cover herself. I wish I am right. I run to chase her, crossed the street, the traffic lamp turns to green, I have to stop, when the light turned to red, I run to find her. She is no where to be seen.

 

---------------------

 

PIE POV.

 

“Pie!” I heard someone called my name, no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter