CHAPTER 4

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

“I have some rules to follow.” Kim said. He sat on the couch in front of Pie. Pie just stared on him. It’s three days after their marriage. “Do you know why I marry you, right?” Kim asked her. He pet his puppy on his lap. Pie knows that puppy, Pie knows how he got that puppy.

 

“You me.” Pie answers him coldly.

 

He stood up and walked in front of the big glasses, coco jumped from his lap, he is throwing his gaze outside. “So, you didn’t ask your brother?” He asked, but didn’t face her.


“He is not the one who me. Why should I ask him?” Pie asked him back. She feels irritated, she feels like a ball, throwing away anywhere, no one wants to answer her. Kim turned back to face her.

 

“Do you think so?” He asked, smiles coldly to Pie. “He knows everything.” Kim said. “Let’s go back to my rules.” He put his hands on his pocket. “First, don’t even try to enter that room.” He pointed to a door. “That’s room is forbidden for you.” He said. He sat on the couch, folded his knees casually, rest it on his other legs. “rule number two, my word is a command for you. Don’t try to break it.” He smiled, gave a threatening smiles to Pie. “Third, you won’t go anywhere without my permit, not a step behind that door.” He pointed on the entrance door. “A step means you should have my permission.” Kim said.

 

“How’s my school? How if I wanted to visit my family?” Pie asked him.

 

“You don’t need to go to school. It’s not your life now. And your family, you will meet them only by my permission.” Kim answered her. He stood up and took his car’s key. “I will ask my staff to take your stuffs in your old house, enjoy your day here.” He said and walked outside.

 

Pie stay still on her position, she lost her words. It’s my new life, she told her self. Coco, the puppy gets on her laps. Snuggled on her. “Hi..” Pie said, “You are my only friend here.” She caressed the puppy that sleeps comfortably on her laps. She stared on the door that Kim pointed before, “Don’t even try to enter that room” She remember what Kim told her. Why? What’s inside? She asked in silent. I don’t need to know. She answered her own question. His words is my command, I cannot go from this house, without his permission. I feel like a prisoner of the war in comfortable prison. Luckily, he didn’t take my phone.

 

“Be tough, Pie.” She said to herself.

 

 

Kim drives his car, he seems concentrate to the road, but he is not. He keeps thinking of Pie. He feels so cruel to her. “Because you me.” He remembers what Pie said. He shook his head. “I am the bad guy.” He mumbled. “Your brother doesn’t have the guts to tell you the truth.” He doesn’t have destination to go, he just couldn’t bear to see her face when he told her the rules he made. He drives his car and stopped in a hill, he get off from his car and sat on it’s hood. Throwing his gaze to the view in front of him, feels the wind blows him. He took out his phone and staring on it’s wallpaper. “I do this for you. For the justice that we can’t get.” He said.

 

Two years a go, in one silent night, he was sitting in the living room, worried. He tried to call her for so many times, but he couldn’t reach her. Frustrated, he drove his car to the police station. He parked his car, and run inside.

 

“Sir, I want to make a report about a missing person.” He said to a policeman there.

 

“How long have the person missing?”

 

“She is gone for several hours.”

 

“I am sorry, sir. But we must wait for 48 hours to make a report about missing person.” The policeman said.

 

“But, she never be like this. I called her but I couldn’t reach her. Please help me.” He pleaded.

 

“I am sorry, Sir. That’s the rule.” The policeman shrug his shoulder and walked away from him.

 

“Sir, wait, please help me. Wait.” He called him, but he ignored him. He begged to everyone he met, but no one there is willing to help him. Waiting for 48 hours is too long. He tried to call her frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter