CHAPTER 12

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

KIM POV.

 

It’s hard to keep a distance from someone that you really care. One month of madness. I tried to stay in my office, make my self busy with my work as often as I could do. But she doesn’t even know that I always stared on her face every time she sleeps. I don’t dare to touch her. I don’t know what I should call the feeling inside my heart. Pity? Sympathy? Or what? When I saw Van kissed her, I feel burn, I feel mad, but I tried to control my self. No way I would let her know I am mad. What is this feeling? I let him came to visit her because I think she needs friend, a friend, not a cheating partner. Can I consider it as cheating? We are in a marriage. I kissed her too, because I want to erase the feeling of Van lips on her lips. When my lips touched her lips, it feels perfect. If I didn’t immediately pull back my self, or I will end kissing her non-stopping.

 

“Kim..” Zee wakes me up from my thought.

 

“Yes? How can you come in?” I asked him.

 

“That’s what I am going to ask you. Where is Katie?”

 

“Oh, she is going to take my wife shopping.”

 

“Your wife? Pie. ”

 

I glared on him, “Of course Pie, who do you think?”


“OOhh.. I see.. Now, YOUR WIFE, whom going to shopping with your secretary.” He emphasized on the words ‘Your Wife’.

 

“I mean, Pie..” I realize that I used a wrong word, “Yeah, Pie, you know she is my wife because of..” I tried to find the explanation.

 

“I know, I know.” Zee threw himself on the couch, beside me. “I know it will be like this.”


“What?” I asked him I nudge him.

 

“Like this.” He nudges me back.

 

“This?”


“Yes, this.”

 

“Okay, we are being retard. I don’t get what you said.”

 

“You and her. I know you will end up falling in love with her.”

 

“Oh, dude, it’s not love, I just pity her.”

 

“You don’t know yourself. Let’s make a bet.”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you going to take her to the exhibition?”

 

“Of course. Everyone knows I am married.” I lifted my right hand and showed my wedding ring. I always use it, I don’t know why, so every people in this office know I am married.

 

“Okay.. then see you there.”

 

“What’s your plan? And the stakes is?” I asked him.

 

“You will see later. Ticket to England for me, I want to see Liverpool Match! And for you, what do you want?”

 

“Just you to shut your mouth and I will tell you later what I want if I win.” I said. He laughed so hard and hit my shoulder.

 

“Damn you, I am going now, see you to night! Hellow, England!” He shouted and walked out. His plan is simple, and I know I wouldn’t be affected, besides, I don’t think it’s love. When Katie came bock to office, I left the office, I want to have lunch at home.


“Mr. Kim, your suit is already at home.” She said when I passed her table.


“Thank you.” I smiled to her. “How’s the shopping?”

 

“It’s run well, she also choosing for your suit, because she said she don’t really like the color of shirt I choose for you.” Really? She chooses it? It would be perfect, right?

 

“It’s okay.” I said, “See you, Katie.” I walked to my car with stupid smile in my face. Don’t ask me the reason behind my smile, I don’t know, I just happy. When I arrived at home, she was helping Aunt Inn in the kitchen.

 

“Kim! You came home for lunch? What a coincidence, we just cooked so much food.” Aunt Inn greeted me.

 

“What? So much food? Are we going to have party?” I , and she laughed. “Pie said she wants to learn how to cook. We just waiting for the soup to be boiling, and you can eat after that.” She said, Pie steering the soup.

 

“Okay, I will be waiting. I think today’s food is special.” I said, I peeked on Pie, she smiled, beautiful smile. “Call me if it’s ready.” I said and walked to my room to take my laptop. Zee will do the presentation about my company tonight, he is the head of marketing division. But I haven’t check his report and run down.


“It’s ready.” Pie’s voice shocked me. I didn’t realize that she stands there, near the door. I unconsciously smiled to her.


“Okay. Give me a minute.” I said. She nodded and walked to the kitchen. I continue to read Zee’s email, and turned off my computer when I am finished. I walked to the dining table and take seat. “it’s really a lot of food.” I said. It’s 6 kind of food.

 

“Nah, because both of you so thin, you should eat a lot.” Aunt Inn said. Pie took a seat in front of me.

 

“Aunt Inn, let’s have lunch together.” I asked her.

 

“But..”

 

“Come on, it will be nice.” I said. She nodded and take a seat beside Pie.  I took the vegetables and chicken. “Let’s me try this one first.” I said and spooned the food to my mouth. “Hmm.. it’s delicious. Who cooked it?”

 

“Pie cooked it!” Aunt Inn said.

 

“I think she will replace you. We don’t need chef anymore.” I teased. My jokes made Aunt Inn laughed, and Pie smiled. Seeing her smiles makes me happy too. I just realize I eat a lot. Pie too. Because all the food is gone. Aunt Inn took the dishes. “Pie, we will go at 6PM,” I told her. “Take a rest and prepare yourself. The party maybe a little bit long.” She nodded. “Thank you for the food.” I said and walked to the back yard, so she couldn’t see my face. I feel shy to say thank you, but I think I have to.

 

 

As a man, it’s easy to prepare my self. I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter