CHAPTER 43

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43
 
“Kim, wake up.” Pie woke him up.
 
“Five more minutes.” He said, crawling on the bed.
 
“Wake up, baby.”
 
“It’s Saturday. I need more sleep.” He mumbled, covered his face with blanket.
 
“Kim! We have to do the yoga practice!” Pie pulls off the blanket. They started the yoga practice three times a week for pie’s pregnancy since a month a go. Pie’s pregnancy is growing well, it’s one month to her labor day. She has to do the yoga practice for her respiratory, and Kim needs to help her.
 
“Give me five more minutes, please.” Kim begged.
 
“No! Wake up!” Pie pulls his arm.
 
“The only thing I can bent now is my finger. I can’t do yoga.” Kim wiped his eyes. “Come here.” he pulled Pie to lay beside him, “Let’s sleep for a while.”
 
“You, lazy boy, wake up.” Pie caressed his hair.
 
“I slept late last night, too much works to do.” He buried his face on the pillow.
 
“That’s why I tell you don’t bring your works home.” Pie run his finger on Kim’s ear.
 
“I have no time at work. We have too many projects, I have to check it all,”
 
“You have to make time for yourself,”
 
“I make my time for you and our baby.” He said, “Let me take a bath first.” He sat on the bed, stretching his body. Pie messed up his hair, “Oi, stop it.” He eschewed.
 
“I am trying to help you fully wake up.” Pie giggled. “But now you looked so ugly.” She stuck her tongue.
 
Kim pouted his lips, “You love to see me ugly.”
 
“No.” Pie clung her arms on Kim’s neck. “I love you.” She leaned her head on Kim’s arm, “But you are right, you are ugly,”
 
“I love you too,” Kim pinched her nose softly. “Even though sometimes you are fierce.”
 
“I am not.” Pie pinched his cheek. “Now, take a bath,”
“Yes, boss!” Kim goes to the bathroom and took a bath. Pie was reading a book on the bed when Kim came out. He sat on the bed close to her. Pie put her book aside.
 
“Hi, handsome.” She greeted Kim.
 
“Hi, beautiful.” He smiled, “And good morning my little princess.” Kim bent down and kissed her baby bump. “Are you doing good this morning?” He caressed her baby bump.
 
“I can’t wait to see her.”
 
“Me too.”
 
“She is moving.” Pie took his hand and put it on her baby bump, “can you feel it? She is moving a lot since a few weeks a go.”
 
“She is happy to see us. Daddy can’t wait to see you.” Kim talked to their baby. “And promise will take care of you and your mom.” He smiled to Pie.
 
“Also promised to change your diaper every night.” Pie holds his hand.
 
“Anything for both of you.”
 
“But first, let’s practice the yoga.” Pie said, she gets up from the bed. They practice it in the living room. “This time we should be success till the last session.” Pie said, they sat face to face. They never succeed with the yoga practice, because Kim is bad about it. He always failed.
 
“Let’s start.” He said. “Inhale, exhale, Inhale, exhale, Inhale,” Kim commanded and Pie follows him.
 
“You put your hand in the wrong place, Kim.” Pie said.
 
“I can’t this is hard. I have to prop your back.”
 
“But this is wrong.” Pie said.
 
“It’s okay, just breathing.” Kim insisted.
 
“Kim! Do it right!”
 
“My feet pins and needless.”  He grinned.
 
“Kimhan!” Pie yelled when Kim put her down on the carpet, she laid down on a pillow. “You never do it good.” She mumbled.
 
“I am not good on yoga.” Kim laid himself beside her. “Why don’t we try another thing? There is so many work out for pregnant woman.”
 
“This one is the best one. You are not flexible, that’s why!” Pie pinched his stomach.
 
“Ouch!” Kim rubbed his belly. “I am not good on yoga.” He faced Pie, “I am good on something else.”
 
“What is that?”
 
“Loving you.” Kim laughed and pinched her nose.
 
“You are so cheesy!” Pie laughed on him, she leaned her chin on Kim’s shoulder. “Again, we are failed on yoga.”
 
“We can do something else to help your labor.”
 
“What?”
 
Kim caressed her hair, “Like sleeping.”
 
“Kim!” Pie pinched his belly again.
 
“I am kidding.” Kim touched her nose softly, and kissed her lips. “I am good on this.” He said.
 
Pie caressed his cheek and giggling, “No wonder why we failed with yoga.”
 
“Then let’s do what I am good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter