CHAPTER 25

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 25

 

KIM POV

 

I was skipped. I can’t remember what happened last night, and my head still spinning. I woke up in my room, because someone rang the bell. Well, it pissed me off. Who took me back to my room last night? I get off the the bed and opened the door.

 

“Good morning, sir, laundry service.” The man said and offered me my clothes. My clothes? Yes, it’s last night cothes. Why did Pie send my clothes to laundry? Yeah, I am only wear my boxer, I should find another clothes, but where is Pie?

 

“Thank you.” I took it and close the door.

 

“Oh, you woke up already.” A voice surprised me, I turned around to see.

 

“Fern..” I uttered her name. “What are you doing in my room?” And with that towel wrapping her body. Where is Pie, and why she let Fern here?

 

“Your room?” She laughed. “You are really drunk. This is my room.”

 

“Are you kidding me?” I can’t believe what I heard, and what we wore describe what we did last night.

 

“I am too serious for a joke.” She said and sat on the bed. “I think your laundry is done.” She pointed on my clothes.

 

“Fern, I don’t know what happened last night, but I never mean it. In fact I didn’t remember anything about last night.” I immediately cut off everything. “I have Pie, she is my wife, and we are going to have a baby.”

 

“Oh, come on. You told me already about the marriage and divorce.” She said, “Just take it easy, Kim. I don’t mind.” She said and walked to the bathroom. I wore my clothes, this is so wrong. I should know it was a wrong decision to drink a lot last night, but ended up with her is worst. She came out with her full clothes.

 

“Fern.” I grabbed her hand and faced her. “It’s nothing. It’s really nothing.”

 

She stared on me and smiled, “Don’t worry. But we both know it’s something.” She said.

 

“No. It’s end here.” I said and stepped back. “I have to go.” Without waiting for her answer I walked out.

 

“You are really stupid, Kim.” She walked to me before I closed the door, but more than that, something freezing me out, take all of my blood from my brain.

 

“Kim..” Pie uttered my name, her face is priceless, she is shocked, too late to close the door, too late to find any excuse, too late to lie, because she saw me and Fern already.

 

“Pie..” more than her, I am the one who was shocker than her.

 

“And you, Fern.” Pie turned her gaze to Fern, her expression immediately change, from shocked to unreadable. She turned to see me again. “I think we have something to talk.” She said with a cold tone and left me.


“Kim..” Fern tried to stop me, she touched my arm but I warded her hand.


“Don’t touch me.” I am fully mad, but I know I can’t blame her, it’s on me too. It’s all my fault. “Stay away from me, Fern.” I said and left her too, Pie is right, we have something to talk.

 

 

PIE POV.

 

World can laugh on me now, because I am laughing on myself too, on my stupidity. I was waiting for him to come back to our room, I can’t sleep, I was regretting all I said to him, I was thinking to tell him about my feeling, and every idiot thing inside me. I walked around the hotel to find him, just because I can’t reach him through his phone, and what a surprise I accidentally met him just went out from his ex girl friend room. Only stupid person doesn’t know what happened for a night between them.

 

“Pie, I can explain it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter