CHAPTER 16

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

 

PIE POV.

 

Kim took a deep breath before answering me. “Kim..” I called his name again, just to make him know I am waiting for his answer. He faced me.

 

“There is still a few things that you don’t know.” He said. “I don’t know if you should know or not.” Is that something worst than what Mike, Golf, and Nong did to Yam?

 

“Did she pass away?” He shook his head. The way is not so crowded; he stopped on the left side of the road and faced me.

 

“Pie, I will take you to meet her.”

 

“Thank you. I want to talk with her and asking forgiveness for my brother.” I said. His face turned to be sad but he didn’t answer me. He drives again.

 

“Don’t you feel tired? I am afraid because you are pregnant.” He asked me, but his eyes concentrate on the road.

 

“I am okay. Is it still far?”

 

“Quite far.”

 

“Why does she lives out of the town, she lives alone there?” I asked him.

 

“Pie.. she lives with a lot of people, yet she still alone.” He said. I don’t get what he means. I want to ask him what he means, but his phone is ringing, he answers the call. That’s Zee, he said his name for several times. I observed his face, tired, yet still handsome. He grew up, sadness and problems change him. Don’t he knows I always watched him back then? Once he talked to me and it feels like my heart jumped to heaven. I know he is good in basketball, he is one of the main team members, he was good with his three points shoot. I know his car was a white jeep. I know where he hanged out with his friends. I knew almost every unimportant things about him back then.


“Something wrong in my face?” He asked me, woke me up from my thought.

 

“Uh.. No..” I answered him, awkwardly.

 

He smiled, and took my hand. “Or you are thinking what our baby will look like, because the father is ugly?” He laughed and let my hand go, he put my hand back on my lap. “Don’t worry, because you are beautiful enough, our baby will be beautiful too,” He said. Why do he let my hand go? I still want him to hold it.

 

“Silly.” I said and turned to see the way, don’t want to face him. He turned up the music.

 

“Do you know this song?” He asked me.

 

“I know.. It’s the beatles.”

 

“I don’t know you are familiar with old song. The beatles is my favorite band. This song is so good, the title is let it be.” He said. Come on, I know you love the beatles, I started to listen the beatles song because you like it. “And when the broken hearted people, Living in the world agree, There will be an answer, let it be.” He sang. “I wish there will be an answer to let everything be like it is.” He said. “But we are human, and it’s hard for us to let everything be. Hatred, madness, anger, sometimes we can’t control it.” He said. I pay full attention to him. “I know you hate me, you mad at me, of course you can’t let everything go, it’s not easy I know.” I want to answer him, it’s not like he thought, but he cut me. “we are here.” He said. I turned to see where we are, we passed a big gate. “SOUTHERN ASYLUM.”

 

“Asylum?” I uttered the question, the question that has no answer.

 

“I told you, she is living with a lot of people, yet she still alone. Don’t be afraid to see her.” He said. We get off the car, I never go to asylum, I hold his arm and walked beside him. It’s scary to see mentally illness people there, talked to their own self, playing, and living in their own world. Laughing, staring to something empty. Some try to catch you and laugh when you afraid. “It’s okay.” Kim said.

 

“Mr. Kim.” A nurse greeted him. “She is not good. She raged and uncontrollable these past days.” Her face showing a sympathize.

 

“We want to see her.” Kim said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter