CHAPTER 11

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

PIE POV.

 

After the big fight, I haven’t talk to Kim. He kept a distance between us. He didn’t care to call me to have breakfast together. He didn’t have breakfast at home, He didn’t talk to me when he came home. And it’s been 1 month. Sometimes I miss his voice, even sometimes his voice is rude and harsh, but deep inside I could feel his care, or is that just my imagination? In fact he never care. Well, I am a prisoner of him, my dad gave me to him, I cannot find any other words that fit my situation either than ‘give’ and ‘prisoner’. But the good thing, I don’t know if it’s good too, I still have friends. He didn’t say anything if Jane and Van came to visit me, which they did almost every day, or at least 3 or 4 time a weeks, and I have Aunt Inn with me. Sometimes Van visits me alone. My dad? I made a call to him but he didn’t answer it.

 

“Good morning, Aunt Inn.” That’s Kim, He greeted Aunt Inn in the kitchen. “I am not going to have breakfast. Thank you for preparing it.” He said and took a toast.

 

“Uh, I am so disappoint. It’s been 1 month you didn’t want to have breakfast. Look, you are thinner, don’t you like my meal anymore?”
 Aunt Inn pouted her lips. Kim came closer and hugged her.

 

“I am being thinner because I am too busy. I always have morning meeting. I still love it, your food is the best food in the world.” He smiled. I watched him from the room. He could be so sweet to Aunt Inn or anybody he wants, but not to me.

 

“Uh, this little boy has a sweet mouth. Let’s go, you should go to the morning meeting, right?” Aunt Inn said and tidied up his shirt.

 

“Thank you Aunt Inn, but I am serious about that.” He planted a kiss on Aunt Inn cheek. “See you.” He said and walked outside. He didn’t mind to talk with me, maybe that’s the best, at least I didn’t hear any hurting words. Back to my life, I said my life because my body still moving. Van, he is a good man, and caring person. I didn’t tell about what happened to me, but he always came to console me. It’s not really working, but I am happy that I still have friends.

 

I walked outside when Kim is gone. “Good morning, Ms. Pie. Let’s have a breakfast.” Aunt Inn greeted me and I took a seat.

 

“Let’s eat with me, Aunt Inn.” I said. Just like every usual morning these past days. I have to admit that I hate to eat alone. This moment I feel like I am the loneliest person in the world, Aunt Inn took a seat in front of me.

 

“Kim is so busy these days. This is his favorite food but he didn’t take it.” She said and took the fried rice to my plate. “I wish he was the old Kim. He is getting thinner.” Aunt Inn smiled sadly. Why she seems so sad? Is he getting thinner? I didn’t realize it. “But you are also getting thinner, let’s eat.” Yes, I am getting thinner, I know.

 

“For me there is nothing different, the old or the new Kim. He just wants to hurt me.” I said coldly.

 

“You don’t know what happen to him, Pie. He changes a lot.”

 

“I don’t even care.” Yes, right, Pie. Don’t even care about him. But why deep inside you want to know what’s really happened.

 

“You could easily falling in love to the old Kim. If only that was never happened.”

 

“What? me?” I put the spoon and staring on Aunt Inn.

 

“No. that was his fault. But long before it, someone broke his life. Took everyone he has.” Aunt Inn said. Someone? Does it Mike? So he really hates Mike? But what Mike did?

 

“Who do you mean?”

 

“Someday you will know. He didn’t let me to tell it to anybody. Let’s eat.” Aunt Inn said. I know, no matter how I pushed Aunt Inn to talk, she will not tell me. She is really good on keeping secret, include mine. I finished my breakfast without talking with her, and went to back yard. Playing with Coco. His cute vagaries could make me smile. I enjoy to watch him and feel the sunshine to make me remember that I have to be grateful to be alive. And three days a go, I found a novel in a small drawer in the living room. It’s an old novel, I don’t know if Kim read it because it’s a love story, which usually woman read it.

“Ms. Pie, Mr. Van is looking for you.” Aunt Inn called me. Van? He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter