CHAPTER 38

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

Seems like it is raining all night. I wraps my arms around Pie to make us warm under the blanket. I could hear the sound of the rain outside, maybe it's early morning, I don't know exactly, just a little light on in our room. Her hairs unraveled spreading a sweet scents into my sense. I buried my face on her nape, taking a deep breath to feel her scent.

She stretched her body and touched my hairs, "what are you doing?" She asked me with her sleepy voice yet still y.

"Wake up already?" I asked her back, leaned a kiss on her shoulder.

"You woke me up." She said, caressing my cheek.

"I miss you already." I kissed her shoulder again, and she turned to face me. "Like really miss you." 

"Someone is trying to court me." She smiled and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Because it's been too long." I said. I kissed her on her lips, down to her neck, she took a breath while i leaned my kiss on her skin.

"But now you have to wait again." She stopped me. "Your baby is crying inside, nagging for food, i am so hungry and lost all my energy." She pulled up my chin. 

"Low batt alert. Someone need to recharge. Noted." I smiled, and touched her nose. She smiled to me and kiss my lips softly. 

"Now I want food." She said. 

"We can't make any delivery order in this early morning."

"Then you have to do something." She rubbed her face on my chest. "I am so hungry."

"I know, give me five minutes." I said. She let her arms go off me, I took my pants and went to the kitchen. I know I am not good on cooking, not at all, remember the last dinner sje asked me to cook, all we got is instant noodle. "Here we go." I come to our room with one big bowl.

"What is that?" She said, sitting on the carpet. I took her clothes and handed it to her. She covered herself.

"It's..." I sat on the carpet close to her, "your breakfast."

"I want a real food not a bowl of cereal." She said, but still took it. "But thank you." She smiled to me.

"We will go out to get the real breakfast after we take a bath, okay?" I caressed her hairs softly and kissed her temple. Really, she looks so beautiful, shining and brightening like a sun.

"Why are you staring on me?" She asked.

"Just because you are too beautiful." I caressed her face soft like a silk.

"What a sweet tongue you have." She giggled.

"That's a serious compliment. You know, even in a mess you are still beautiful."

"You too, Mr. Burnaphan, still handsome and hot." She winked. "I am finish," she gives me the empty bowl.

"Thank you, I know that's a honest compliment, someone just told me something similar so many times last night." I . 

"You, silly!"she pinched me on my waist. 

"You said totally the opposite last night."

She pulled me on my necklace with her index finger to make me closer, "and it's better if you could shut up." She leaned a kiss on my lips, it's better if she could do it forever.

I wore my sunglasses as she does the same, she said she doesn't feel good with make up this morning, i told her she doesn't need any make up to look beautiful, she already is. But still, she needs to cover our 'need a coffee' eyes with sunglasses, me too.


"If we don't need food at all, i'd rather stay at home, with you." I said, caressing her hair while driving. Don't blame me, I can't stop loving her, touching her and feel her.

She caught my hand and hold it, plant a kiss on it with her cherry lips. That's cherry lips that could drive me crazy. "I think I go on date with a right man. Never stop talkimg sweet." She said.

"I think you are the luckiest woman because i am your husband." I winked to her.

"Crazy!" She giggled amd pinched my cheek, "we are still on date, I am not deciding yet, our date just start yesterday."

"I know you've decided already." I parked my car close to the coffee shop. Remember the first coffee shop I met her? That was her favorite one, and I  trapped her there. Weirdly, she still asking me to take her there. I unfasten my seatbelt and face her, "you have something on your lips," i told her. 

"What?" She rubbed her lips. "Where?"

"Here." I gave a peck on her lips. "Better than wine." I said

"Stop teasing me, baby. Now let's get our coffee." She smiled. She rested her arm on my waist while we're walking to the coffee shop and i wrap my arm on her shoulder. 

"After you." I said while she entering the coffee shop. "Pie, please take a seat, i will make an order for us." I said. She smiled and nodded, making her way to find a seat. I made an order for us, and took it our table. "One english breakfast for my wife, also one cappucino decaffeine, and one american breakfast and espresso for her husband." I put our meal on the table.

"I need a little caffeine now." She said, sipping her cappucino. "But you gave me decaff."

"I am your caffeine." I and gave a peck on her cheek.

"No wonder I am addicted to you."

"Finally you admit it."

"Kim, is that Jane?" Pie pointed on someone, "and Van?" Yup, not someone, but two people. 

"Hm." I nodded as a response. I don't like Van. Everytime I see him or I hear his name, I remember how he kisses Pie in front of our house, how he tried to court her.

"Jane!" Pie called her, waving on Jane. She waves back and walked to our table. Ofco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter