CHAPTER 45

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 45
"Kim, where have you been?" Pie asked him, she sat on the bed, she is in a good condition, after a few hours of her big strugles.

Kim dragged a chair and sat beside the bed, he took pie's hand and hold it. "I went to my mom cemetery, and Yam," he kissed her hand, "I told them now I am a dad, and you are a mom." He smiled, he holds  Pie's hand on his cheek, "and i watched our little sun sleeping in baby's room, she is so cute."

Pie caressed his hair tenderly, "I want to tell them you are a good husband, and i believe also a good dad." Pie said.

"Pie!" Jane interrupted them, she came up without knocking the door, Van showed up behind her, "why didn't you call me?" She asked.

Kim let Pie's hand go, "I am sorry, I was so busy with her labor, and I forgot." He said.

"We are really sorry we weren't here." Van said he put a big gift on the table. "This one for the little baby," 

"Thank you. You don't need to bring anything. It's nice you are here." Pie said.

"That's from me and jane, we want to give something to little Aom. She is also our little baby," van smiled.

"Seems like you also make the baby with us." Kim said. 

"Excuse me?" Van asked, Pie glanced on Kim sharply.

"Nothing, I am just kidding. Nothing important."

"Where is the little baby, we want to see her." Jane said, so exciting.

"In baby's room, second floor." Pie answered.

"Come on, P'Van, let's see her." Jane dragged Van out. Kim exhaled a deep breath, he feels uncomfortable with Van, his presence somehow makes him on bad mood.

"What's that Kim? Why are you became so rude to him, again?" Pie asked.

"I don't like him." He answered shortly.

"Why?"

"It would never change as long as he looks at you like he could take you from me. And you, became to close with him." Kim took a mineral water and drink it.

"He is our friend, you have to understand, you cannot do that everytime he is being friendly." Pie said.

"Pie, I don't want to argue with you, i am trying but i can't promise you i'll be okay with his presence." Kim said.

"Come here." Pie called him, she took his hand and hugged him, leaned her head on kim's belly, "you don't need to turst him, you just need to trust me, and everything will be okay." Pie said.

Kim took her harms off his waist and bent down to kiss her, "i am the only man whom can be close to you," he leaned another kiss before he continued, "to protect you, and our little sunshine, i marked my teritory on you."

"With all my pleasure, Mr. Burnapnan."
--------
since they came from the hospital, their house fill by a new things, Aom's crying sound. Kim suggest Pie to have a baby sitter to help her, but she insisted to take care of Aom by herself. After a long arguing, she finally agree to have Aunt Inn to help her. Pie starts to act over protective of Aom, she really spend her time and care for her, it's affect her sleeping time, and really makes kim worried, and feel careless. One thing that makes him furious, Van often came to see Aom and Pie, and everytime he starts to feel jealous, pie always remind him to control himself because Van is their friend.
Aom is sleeping now, pie just feed her and she falls a sleep after a short crying session. Kim carried her on his arms, he's already getting use to it, before he was really  awkward when he carroed Aom. He put her on her bed, she moves but keep sleeping. "Good night little baby," he caressed her head with a little hair on it, then he covered her with a blanket. "Good girl, daddy loves you." He said. Aom sleeps in the same room with pie and kim, they put aom's bed close to their bed, that's pie request because she doesn't want to be separated from Aom. Kim get on the bed, under the blanket, Pie was sleeping, she is really tired today, not only today, but almost everyday. Kim hugs her and kiss her cheek tenderly, he really misses her,  but understand that Aom needs her more than him.

"Kim, I am tired." She mumbled with her eyes still closing.

"I know.." He whispered, hugged her tighter and closer, "i miss you."

"I want to sleep" she mumbled, kim leaned several kisses on her shoulder, "kim." She uttered his name, trying to push kim away. "I want to sleep." 

"You can sleep, let me hug you." He said, he took pie to his embrace, he could feel her breathing in front of him, he couldn't stop himself leaned a kiss on her lips.

"Kimhan!" Pie pushed him, "i am tired, could you just sleep?" 

He took a deep breath, somehow he feels hurt by Pie's rejection, he ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter