CHAPTER 34

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34

 

PIE POV.

 

“Come on.” Kim opened the door and offered his hand, I took his hand.

 

“Where is the party?”

 

“There.” He said, pointing with his chin.

 

“You lie to me.” I pout my lips.

 

“I am not. It’s a private party. Only you and me.” He smiled and hold my hand. “And.. I would be very happy if you count it as our date.”

 

I giggled and hold his hand, “Okay. A date.”

 

“Come here.” He said, and lead our way. I followed him, he took me to a small park, no one there, of course, it’s almost mid night. He took a glance on his watch, “3 minutes to your birthday.” He said.

 

“It’s dark here, what are we looking for, here?” I asked him. It’s so dark, I need all my effort to see the path we took.

 

“Wait.. We are here.” He said and released my hand.

 

“It’s dark here, don’t leave me.” I am a little bit afraid, what kind of party he said before. He want to make me afraid.

 

“Stay still..” He said, “Tadaaaaa…” His voice sounds so happy, as the the light around us. “Uh, I am too early one minutes to your birthday.” He said. But I don’t bother his words, It’s so beautiful here. A lot of small lamps hanged from tree to tree, a big blanket on the grass, with some pillows on it, and a small rattan basket and guitar beside it, some balloons around us. “Come here.” He dragged me to sit on the blanket. “Now, close your eyes, and make a prayer.” He said. I followed him, I close my eyes and pray. Not for me, but for us, for him to forgive my family, for our baby. When I open my eyes, he hold a small cupcake with a candle on it. “Could you hold it?” He asked me and I took the cupcake. He took the guitar.

“I don’t know you can play it.”

 

“Not a pro but not so bad.” He grinned, and he sang happy birthday song for me. “Blow the candle,” he told me, and I blow the candle. “happy birthday once more.” He said and took something from his pocket. “For you.” He offered it to me.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Your gift. Open it.” I open the gift he gave to me, it’s a whistle on necklace.

 

“a whistle?”

 

“Blow it.” I blow it and it makes a nice sound.

 

“It’s a weird gift.” He laughed on my words and put his guitar aside.

 

“I also have one.” He took the same whistle, I don’t see it on his necklace. “I put a lot of meaning on it.” He said, grinning shyly.

 

“Tell me.”

 

“I will blow it every time I miss you, wishing you could hear it, and you could do the same.” He said and took my hands. “we both know how I feel to you, and how your feel to me. We both know the end of it, you will pack up your things, all of you, and leave me. But I have to ask you something, Pie. Do you ever thing to stay and start It again with me? I mean, see me and our baby on your future, is that any possibility?”

 

“Kim.. I..”

 

“Think about it, Pie, and be honest. I already being honest with all my feeling, I told you everything, you have no clue how much I feel love inside me. Please, try to see me there.” He kissed my hands. I gulped, trying to find words to say. Should I be honest?

 

“How if the truth I said hurting you?” I asked him.

 

He smiled and shook his head, “I thought nothing hurt me more than losing my mom.” His answer hitting me right on my heart. My fear growing bigger and I hold my words again.

“I don’t know.” I said.

 

“I know, it’s not a question that you ever think before. You don’t need to answer me.” He said, took something from the basket and give it to me. “Chocolate.” He said and I took it.

 

“You said it’s a party and you only bring me chocolate?”

 

“We had our dinner before. Do you remember this chocolate?” The same one as he gave me before. The one that Jane gave to him and he directly gave it to me. I nodded. “so funny how I stalked on you back then,” he said.

 

“Stalked on me?”

 

“You don’t realize it. Me too. I like to see you with your friends, I could spend my time only staring on you when you were with them, or when you are alone.” He laughed and laid on the blanket, put his head on the pillow, and close his eyes.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

 

“No.” Seeing him in his peaceful stage, I followed him, laying on the blanket, side by side with him. We stay in silent until I blow the whistle, once. He looked at me, “Why?” He asked.

 

“You still owe me a birthday cake.”

 

He smiled and caressed my hair, “Yes, I owe you. I owe you a lot.” He came closer, seems like he wants to kiss me, I closed my eyes. “No kiss rules.” He whispered and hug me. Kiss me, I almost let the words slip from my lips, realizing that I am also waiting for his kiss, I hugged him back and our baby kicked me inside. “Oi, someone is kicking.” Kim said.

 

“That’s our baby.” I said, he immediately put his hand on my belly.

 

“She is moving.” He said, sounds so exciting. “Baby, what are you doing? Your dad is here.” He talks to our baby, and she kicked again. We could be a happy family, don’t we?

 

 

Warm. Warm. I don’t want to wake up, but my eyes has it own nature alarm. Or it might want to see Kim’s sleeping face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter