CHAPTER 18

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

 

PIE POV.

 

I closed my eyes for a couple minutes. He stopped to massage me, but I didn’t open my eyes because I was so sleepy. He slowly put my feet on the bed and went to the bathroom. I was so sleepy, I want to sleep. I have no energy even to say thank you. In my sleep, I feel someone sat beside me on the bed and caressed my hair. It feels like a lullaby, the soft touch in my hair. I fall deep in to my sleep, and I feel a warm touch on my temple. Is it him? It must be a dream. I want to open my eyes to see who is that, but I can’t I am too tired.

 

The next morning I woke up, I woke up alone, no one beside me. But I am covered with blanket, it’s warm and comfort, but I feel alone. I got up and cleaned my self. I found Kim sleeping on the couch with Coco. He covered his eyes with his arms. Coco wigged his tails and jumped on my feet. “Ssshhh.. Coco, stop it.” I said in a low voice. He stopped it and sat on the floor. He is very well trained. “Kimm..” I woke him up. I touched his cheek with my index finger, it’s soft like a marshmallow. “Kim..” I piched it softly.

 

“hmm..” He answered and curled, like a worm.

 

“Kiiimm..” I woke him up again.

 

“What?” He answered me but his eyes are close.

 

“Don’t you go to work?”

 

“Later..”

 

“I don’t know you are so lazy.” I said.

 

“Now you know..” He answered me and I giggled.

 

“It’s 9 AM, and you are late.”

 

“Really?” He immediately sat on the couch and rubbed his eyes. “I am late.” He said.

 

“I am kidding, it’s 7 AM.” I laughed and he showed an irritating face.

 

“I will pay you back.” He said but then he laughed with me. “I will take a bath.” He said and stood up.

 

“Why did you sleep here?”

 

“Hmm.. Because you didn’t tell me to sleep in the room.” He messed up his hair and grinned.

 

“Silly, I thought we have the rule, no one could sleep on the couch. You broke the rule. You have to be punished!” I .

 

“AH, what’s the punishment?”

 

“The good punishment is you should carry me to the top of the hill.” I . “Take a bath now.” I laughed.

 

“I don’t mind to carry you forever in my life.” I heard he mumbled. But I don’t really sure.

 

“What?” I asked him again.

 

“Nothing.” He grinned and left me to take a bath. Did I hear it right? Ah, I might be wrong, why he supposes to say what I think he said? I want to cook something for our breakfast, Aunt Inn hasn’t come yet. I check on the ingredients we had, and decided to make fried rice.


“Where is Aunt Inn?” Kim asked me when he saw me cooked.


“She hasn’t come yet.” I said.

 

“What did you cook?”

 

“Our breakfast.”

 

“I can have meal in the office, you don’t have to cook for me, Pie.” He said and take a glass, pour it with water.

 

“I didn’t cook for you only, I also want to have breakfast.” I said and pour the fried rice in a big bowl. He didn’t answer me. I put the meal on the table. “Let’s eat.”

 

He is busy wearing his tie. I came closer to him. “Let me do it for you, you are so untidy.” I said and helped him with his tie. I stand really close to him, I can smell his scent.

 

“How teach you to knot a tie?” He asked me.

 

“I used to help my dad and..” I gulped. “Mike.” I tried to avoid saying Mike’s name.

 

“Oh..” He smiled. “And now you help me. Maybe thinking me as your dad.” He laughed. I tidied up his collar for the last touch.

 

“It’s done.” I said. “I didn’t think you as my dad, but as my granddad.” I .

 

“Am I that old?” He laughed and takes a seat. “Let me try it.” He took the fried rice and put it on his plate. He spooned the food to his mouth.

 

“How?”

 

“Hmm…” He munched the food and swallowed it. “it’s nice.” He smiled. “I think I could gain weight if the food always delicious like this.”

 

“Sweet mouth. Like Aunt Inn said.” I laughed. But he finished the food, and it makes me happy.

 

“I shall go now.” He said and stood up from his seat. “Pie, if you wanted to go out, I will send the driver and car for you. Just call me, okay?” He said and took his suitcase.

 

“Who is the driver?”

 

“Driver from my office.”

 

“I guess no, unless I can choose the driver.”

 

“Choose the driver?” he showed his confused face.

 

“Yes, the driver whom drove me last night.” I said. He smiled to me.

 

“Okay, just call me and I will take you everywhere, madame.” He said. He came closer to me.

 

“Can I?” he asked me, and leaned a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes by his touch, it’s the same warm touch like yesterday. “See you.” He said.

 

“Kim..” I called him, I want to ask him about yesterday night, no, it might be dream and I could seem so stupid.

 

“Yes?”

 

“No.. Have a good day in your office.” I said.

 

“Thank you, you too.” He walked to garage, and I stand there alone, I almost do stupid thing, but why did he kiss me? why did I let him kiss me? never mind, maybe he just wants to do good.

 

KIM POV.

 

It’s a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter