CHAPTER 21

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

 

PIE POV.

 

My belly is getting bigger, and I really love to sleep, my pregnancy is going to 16 weeks now. I could sleep all day and only wake up to eat. Kim called me a pillow head. I don’t want anything but sleep. Well, sometimes I am craving for sushi, and some sweets. Kim is doing well with his role as a dad to be, and friend for me. Friend? I am not really sure. Since I found my self often thinking different about it. How could he willingly massaging my feet when I said I feel sore? How could he patiently driving in the night to buy the food that I want? How could he happily smiling when my mood swing and I am getting mad without any specific reason? Just like now, I am crying with no reason because I feel sad with no reason.

 

“What happened, Pie?” he asked me. He just came from office. “Something bothering you?” He sat beside me. I want to stop crying but I can’t.

 

“I don’t know..” I said between my sobs.

 

“What?”

 

“I just feel sad! So I am crying! Don’t ask me more!” Now I became mad. He stared on me for a while then he laughed and twined his arm on my shoulder.

 

“Seems like the baby is so naughty so mommy is sad, now.” He said. “Pie, tomorrow I will take a day off, can we go somewhere for refreshing, maybe?” He asked me, his arm still on my shoulder.

 

“Where?”

 

“Somewhere relaxing and fun.”

 

“Okay..” I said and wiped my tears. Instantly my mood is getting better.

 

He released his arm. “What do you want for dinner?”

 

“Hmm.. How about, ramen?” I asked him. “Eh, wait, I think I want to eat seafood.”

 

“Anything, we will go out for dinner, let me take a bath first.” He said and walked to the bathroom. He le left his phone on the table. I saw some chats notifications on the screen. It’s a group chat. I read someone ask to him if he would come to the reunion this Saturday. What reunion? It’s not my business. I put his phone back on the table and go to the room to change my clothes. I choose a simple clothes, my belly is getting bigger but I still can fit with my old clothes. I was taking off my t-shirt when Kim came out the bathroom. “I am sorry,” He said and turned his head, and walked outside. Stupid, Pie, I should wait for him to get out the room. I came outside, Kim is playing with Coco in the back yard.


“Kim..” I called him.

 

“Yes? Are you done?” He turned to see me. I nodded to him. He walked to me. “Come on.” He said and closed the glass door. He helped me to get in the car, and get on the driver seat. “Seat belt, Pie.” He reminds me to use the seat belt. “So, where are we going?” He asked me.

 

“I don’t know what to eat.”

 

“Ramen?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Seafood.”

 

“Ugh, no.”

 

“Thai food?” I shook my head as the answer. “So?” He faced me and took my hand. “What the little baby and mommy want?”

 

“I have no idea.”

 

He smiled to me, “So, let me take you somewhere.” He said and starts driving.

 

“But I don’t want to eat western food.” I said.

 

“Yes, we are not going to have western food.”

 

“And I am not in a feeling to eat chinese food too.”

 

 

KIM POV.

 

“And I am not in a feeling to eat chinese food too.” Pie said. The traffic is bad, we don’t move for a while. “I also don’t want to eat ramen.” Pie keeps talking. I smiled to her, in my mind I imagined if I could stop her from talking by kissing her cherry lips. Her lips move so fast while talking. The car behind us blows the horn, I got back my sense and start to drive again. Pie kept talking non stop. I guess my baby is a girl, look at her mom, even more beautiful and nagging a lot.

 

“Kim, where are we going, why don’t you answer me?” She asked me.

 

“Ah, Just wait, it’s not so far any more.” Well, I have been thinking about our situations, every day, I just realized that I am falling for her, but I have no courage to tell her, I am not ready for her refusal, so I decided to enjoy every ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter