CHAPTER 6

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

Kim sat in his office. Stared on his computer’s screen. His fingers knocking the tables, making a rhythm. He cannot concentrate on his works. He stood up and took his phone, dialing a number.

 

“Hello. Aunt Inn, is everything okay?”

 

“She just gets her lunch.” Aunt inn said.

 

“Okay. Did you get your lunch too?”

 

“Yes. Um, Kim..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I take Ms. Pie to go out?” Aunt Inn asked Kim carefully.

 

Kim silents for a while, considering it, “Okay.” He said. “But came home before me.” He ended the call and put his phone on his pocket. “Well, Pie, at least Aunt Inn with you.”

 

 

 

PIE POV.

 

“Where do you want to go, Ms. Pie?” Aunt Inn asked me. Seems like she is a good person. Can I trust her?

 

“I want to see my family.” I told her. I need to meet them.

 

“But, Kim..”

 

“Please Aunt Inn.” I pleaded to her. “Don’t let Kim knows.” He exhaling a deep breath and nodded. She drives the car, I told her the way to my house, can I still say it my house? Aunt Inn parked the car in front of my house.

 

“Ms. Pie, We only have 1 hour. I will wait you here.” She told me. One hour will be enough.

 

“It won’t take long, Aunt Inn. Thank you very much.” I said before I get off the car, I wore my sunglass, I was crying so hard and my eyes are swollen now. I don’t want my neighbor seeing me with swollen eyes. I still have my key, I opened the door and come in, I took off my sunglasses and put it on the small table near the door.

 

“Mike!” I called my brother. I could hear a loud music up stairs. He must be in his room. My dad is not home yet. “Mike!” I called him again, I went to his room and knocked the door. He didn’t open it, so I tried to open it, he didn’t lock it. He was lying on the bed, staring to the lamp on the ceiling. I walked in and turned off the music.

 

“MIKE!” I called him. He stared on me, but his eyes un focussed.

 

“Pie..” He uttered my name, he smiled, but his smiled is weird.

 

“What are you doing?!”  I asked him. He sat on the bed, his eyes are red, like he didn’t sleep for days.

 

“Why are you here?” He asked me back.


“I need to talk with you.”

 

“We are talking now.” Mike laughed again. He is weird.

 

“Are using drugs?” I asked him. I came closer and cupped his face.

 

“Don’t touch me!” He pushed me hardly, I hit the commode behind me. My back is hurt.

 

“What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled on him, trying to stand up.

 

Mike laughed uncontrollably. “GO OUT!” He shouted. “It’s not your house anymore!”


“You know it.” I said. “You know why he did it to me.” I stared on him. “Why don’t you tell me? Why he did it to me?” I yelled, my tears poured down again. Mike threw his sight from me.

 

“I don’t know. He did it because he wants to do it. Why you asked me?!” He yelled back to me, but I know he hided something.

 

“He said you know everything. I am your sister, why you did this to me?!” I came closer to him.

 

“He lied to you! I don’t know!” Mike said, he stepped back but blocked by the bed.

 

“Mike, you lied to me. You know it. I know.” I said. I am sure that he lied to me.

 

“No, stop asking me! Go out of my house!” He jerked on me.

 

“I won’t go until you tell me the truth.”

 

Out of my intentions, He pushed me on the floor and throttled my throat, I gasped for oxygen, “Go out or I will hit you!” He yelled, he pulled me and threw me outside his room. He is not Mike. My brother would never do it to me. He always loves me, he always be a caring person. I fell down on the floor, my body hurt, but my heart more hurt. I tried to stand up, propped on the wall.

 

“I will go, but I will find it out, Mike. Why this thing happened to me.” I said.

 

He is breathing heavily, “DAMN! I DON’T CARE!” He yelled and slapped me on my cheek. I feel burning on my cheek, and my lips, it’s bleeding. I was trying to gain my sense back, but Mike dragged me downstairs. I tried to set my self free, but he is too strong.


“Mike! Stop it! I am hurt!” I begged on him, but he doesn’t care. He threw me outside and slammed the door. Aunt Inn immediately came and helped me to stand.

 

“Ms. Pie, what’s happened with you? What’s wrong?” She asked me. I touched my lips to stop the blood.

 

“Let’s go back.” I said. She helped me to walk to the car. I remain silent all the way. What’s life has done to me? One month a go, everything seems so good, but now everything turned to be worst. I just want to know the truth. Mike, he is not my brother that I used to know. I should stop cry, it’s not going to help me. I only have two choice, be tough or let life kills me.

 

 

 

 

KIM POV.

 

When I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter