Chapter 32

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32.

 

KIM POV.

 

“Pie..” I called her name, she is lying beside me, closed her eyes. I put my phone aside, and turned to look at her.

 

“Hmm?” She answered me.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

“Can I touch the baby?” I asked her, she didn’t answer me, she took my hand and put it on her belly. “Why don’t she moves?” I asked her again.

 

“Maybe she is sleeping too.”

 

“Like her mom.” I caressed her stomach, “Pie, you should choose her name?”

 

“Why me?”

 

“Because you are her mom.” She smiles on my answer.

 

“But you are her dad.”

 

I touch her hand and hold it, she opened her eyes and looked at me, “She will be missing you. If she asked me I could tell her that her mother loves her too, she choose a beautiful name for her daughter.” It’s a sadness on her eyes, she tried to avoid my sight but still, I could see it.

 

“I am tired.” She said, change her position and closed her eyes.

 

“Good night, Pie.” I can’t sleep, remembering my conversation with Zee this afternoon, I have to fight, but really, I can’t read her mind, I can’t understand her feeling. She built a wall around her, sometimes I could run in through it, but the other time she kicked me out and make a boundaries. And Fern, I am not sure I slept with her, she never talk about it, even if I slept with her, I was drunk and all I remember is black. Pie is breathing steadily beside me, she is sleeping, I can’t hold my self to kiss her temple and hugged her. “I don’t lie when I told you I love you. I know it’s sound crazy after what I’ve done.” I talked to her on her sleep, because even she is awake she wouldn’t care to listen. “Give me more time.” I tried to sleep, but my mind couldn’t stop thinking.

 

PIE POV.

Forgive me for being a coward to say I love you too, forgive me to take a worst decision to leave you, forgive me to never let you come in, because you are already here, in my heart, but I am afraid you will turn to hate me when you know all the truth that I can’t tell. Don’t beg for more time, because I would give you all my time if I could.

 

I don’t have anyone to share my problems, to give me advices, my dad called me today, and he told me all the papers almost finished. Maybe before I could give birth to our baby girl. There is something I had to tell him, but I am afraid of his reaction too.

 

“Pie..” He called me, waking me up from my thought.

 

“Yes?” I looked up to see him, he tried to wear his tie.

 

“Could you help me?” He asked me. I just nodded and take his tie.

 

“You are too tall, I can’t see it.” I grumbled while helping him to wear his tie.

 

‘Wait.” He said, and dragged a small chair with his leg, in one move he pull me up and put me on it. I am as high as him, I can see his eyes, he is smiling to me. ‘Now you can help me.” He said.

I could see him clearly and he is so thin now.

 

“You are getting thinner.” I said unconsciously touching his cheek.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes..”

 

“I am happy.”

 

“Happy?”

 

“I am happy to know you realized it.” He said and touched my hand, keeping it on his cheek. “Next week is your birthday. What do you want?”

 

You. You to forgive my family and accept me. “Nothing.”

 

“I suggest you to change your nothing to something.”

 

“I don’t like party.”

 

“I don’t say it has to be a party. Tell me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter