CHAPTER 46

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 46
Aunt Inn jumped in shock when Kim slammed the door, the walked to the bedroom and took his suitcase, throwing it on the floor. She immediately run to see him. "Kim, what happened?" She asked him.

"Leave me alone!" Kim shouted. His hands busy taking his clothes from the cupboard and threw it on the suitcase. He doesn't know what  he put unto the suitcase, he blinded by madness. He closed his suitcase and take it, throwing his gaze to the bucket of flower on the bed, which he bought of Pie. He took it, staring on it with his teary eyes, his hands trembling.

"Kim,," aunt Inn called him again, aftaid of his attitude. She knows Kim is mad, but she doesn't know the reasons. Kim threw the flower across the room, it's broke into pieces and ended hitting the dressing table, some stuffs falling down to the floor. He walked out, roughly nudging Aunt Inn whose standing in front of the door, on his way. "Kim, where are tou going?" Aunt Inn asked him, but she doesn't get any answer, Kim slammed the door and drove his car. He is so mad and hurt, he drove his car out of control, pushing the pedal to the fullest. 

Pie is in the taxi, going back to their house, Aom is on her arms, stay awake staring on her, she wants to call Kim, but she left her phone in Van's car. She arrived in their house, pay for the taxi and immediately walk inside. "Aunt Inn, where is Kim?" She asked Aunt Inn, she went to their room, and found it in a mess. She carefully put Aom on her crib. "Aunt inn!" She called, she sat on the bed, watching the mess in their room, the empty cupboard that Kim leaves, and the broken bucket on the dressing table, with the flowers scratered on the floor.

Aunt Inn came through the door, "Pie, what happened to you and Kim?" She asked.her face showing a big worriedness.

"where is him, Aunt Inn?" Pie asked, her eyes are teary. Dizziness hits her head constantly,

"I don't know, he came to take his clothes and go. i asked him but he told me to let him be alone, and didn't answer me futher."

 "Kim.." She cupped his face, "give me your phone, Aunt Inn, I leave mine." She asked. aunt inn gave her phone, Pie called Kim, but he didn't answer it.

Aunt Inn shook his head, "he is mad, I am not sure he will answer your call," she sat on Pie's side, "where is Van?"

"It's terrible, Aunt Inn." Pie said. "Kim attacked him, he took it wrong, he thought there is something between me and Van. The situation also went wrong, that's make him madder." Pie said. Her head is so dizzy, and Aom starts to crying, "can you help me, take care of her for a while, I am so dizzy," she asked. Aunt Inn took Aom outside, makes her calm, while Pie still sat on the bed, thinking how to reach Kim and talk with him.

Aunt Inn came to her room after a few minutes. "this is your phone, Van gave it to me."

"Where is him?"

"He went already." Aunt Inn said, Aom now is sleeping on his arms. She put her on her crib and walked out. Leaving pie alone again. she stared on sleeping Aom, and throw her sight around the room, why there are roses scatered in the room? and her sight caught a little card on the floor, she took it. That's Kim's handswriting, three words, simple  jt it hits her so much, I love you, with a black ink.

"Kim.." Her tears fall down. She sat on the bed, crying out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter