CHAPTER 20

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

KIM POV.

 

I hate seeing they bind Yam on her bed. She is getting worst, and I worried about her. The doctor said they only could give her a therapy, but they can’t promise me any result. I understand, really understand that no one could guarantee her cure. For a few days she only can get a supply from infusion. I tried to talk with her, but she didn’t response me. Just like always.

 

I already call the driver to take Pie for shopping. It’s 2.30 PM, I made a call to Pie to make sure if the driver already took her. She answered my call, but her voice sounds weird. She seems like she keeping something from me, as I asked her where is she going. She answered It uncertainty. It might be just my feeling. Why she had to lie to me?


“Yam..” I called Yam. She didn’t turn to see me, keep staring on the ceiling. “I am so worry about you.” I said and caressed her head. “I know it’s not easy for you, but please be though.” I said. No response from her.

 

“Mr. Kim,” The nurse called me.


“Yes?”

 

“We will give her somnifacient.” She said.

 

“Please. I also have something to do. Please call me if she needed something.” I said, I caressed Yam’s hair and tell her that I am going. Just like I talked to the wind. I walked to my car, leaving the place where everyone living without hopes. I drive my car to my office, but I maybe I will fetch Pie first.

 

I dialed her number, and waiting for her answer. But no answer after several times. It makes me worry after 5 times calling her but no answer. So I decided to call Katie.

 

“Katie, who is the driver that you send to pick Pie?” I immediately asked her when she answered the phone.

 

“I send Mr. Lim.” Katie answered me. Mr. Lim is one of our company driver, he is old and very kind. I know him.

 

“Send me his number.” I said and ended the call. Well, I suppose to know it’s not a ‘take a walk’, but what is she doing? My phone is ringing, Katie send me the number and I immediately dialed it.

 

PIE POV.

 

I told the driver to go to my dad’s house. Maybe Mike is there, I am so curious he is in to drugs, because his condition is terrible. But what did he do in the hospital? The house is still the same house, but now seems abandoned. Maybe they are too busy to take care of it. I asked him to wait for me and get off the car. I saw Mike’s car in the yard. I tried to open the front door but it’s locked, so I rotated to the side of the house, and peeking inside. No one in the living room. But there is a sound of music upstairs. That might be Mike. I left my key the last time I came here, but I know there is another way to get in the house. I pull the big window, the second one. Luckily it’s unlocked. I climbed and get in. Somehow I miss this house, but I feel strange here. I went upstairs and opened Mike’s room. No one is there.

 

I came inside and found a weird tube on the table, there is a liquor inside it and something like small ball. I took it and observed it.

 

“Don’t touch it.” Mike said, he stood up near the door.

 

“What is this?” I asked him.

 

He sat on the bed, “Stop bothering my business.” He said.

 

“I saw you in hospital yesterday. What are you doing?” I asked him. He stared on me.

 

“Get off this house. Get off my life. I heard that you pregnant, right?” He asked me.

 

“Yes.” I answered him shortly. He smiled mockingly on me.

 

“I thought you don’t like him. Remember, he you.” His words arose my anger, Yam’s face flashed on my mind.

 

“You don’t deserve to talk bad about him, you his sister.” I said, seems like my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter