CHAPTER 26

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

KIM POV.

 

“Dude, you are really in a big trouble.” Zee said, he listened patiently to my story.


“Thank you for that, you made me know that I am in a big trouble.” I sarcastically answered him.


“I mean it’s really a big trouble. How if Fern is pregnant too? And where do you going to stay?” How if Fern is pregnant too, he is right. My phone is ringing before I answered him, Fern again, she called me 5 times already, and I rejected her call.

 

“Yes, you are right. It’s not funny. I don’t even remember I slept with her. I hope she is smart enough to take the pregnancy pills or something,”

 

“Yes, if she just think it’s a one night stand. And where do you going to stay?”

 

“Your apartment.”

 

“What???”

 

“Stop it! It’s only for a few days! I am already call Kate to find apartment for me,”

 

“Okay..” Zee said, but he still looks demur.

 

“Good, I only slept over for a few days.” I said and leaned back to my couch. “Come on, go back to your apartment. I can’t think here, too many people.” I said and stood up.


“So annoying, It’s my apartment, don’t act like it yours.” He mumbled.

 

“I heard that.” I said and dragged him out the coffee shop.

 

 

PIE POV.

 

I’ve been crying for hours, and my eyes feel hurt. He didn’t call me, he didn’t come home. Where is he going to stay? With Fern? Stop it, brain, you just make my eyes cried more terrible. What should I do now? Why don’t he comes back and ask for forgiveness? I might will forgive him now, I just realize I can’t stay alone. Too much him in this house. I need a friend. I took my phone and dialed Jane’s number.

 

“Jane, I don’t know what should I do.” I burst out my tears when she answered my call.

 

“Wait, what happened to you?”

 

“I am all alone now.” I said. She might be doesn’t understand, but it’s time to tell her the truth, I need someone to rely on. “Can you come?” I asked her.

 

“In 1 hour, I will be there.” She said and ended the call. I know I need to make my self look better when she came, but I can’t move from my bed.

 

 

KIM POV.

 

I threw my self on Zee’s couch. My mind is more tangled than grandma’s knitting yarn. I closed my eyes trying to take it one by one, but I am so failed. Especially with my phone that keep ringing.

 

“Hallo.” I finally answered it.

 

“Kim.”

 

“Yes, Fern. Just stop calling me, we can talk later. Don’t you understand that I am so tense right now?” Well, bursting out my anger is not the best choice, but she is, somehow so annoying.

 

“Well, okay. I will call you later, when you are ready to talk.”

 

“Good.” I said and throw my phone on the table.

 

“Kim! Take it easy!” Zee yelled on me.

 

“Be in my position and said it to yourself.”

 

“I think you need to settle it down to both of the ladies.” Zee said. He took two cans of beer from his refrigerator and throws one to me. I catch it.

 

“You are right. But I cannot talk to Pie. I didn’t have any explanation actually. And yeah, she said she doesn’t love me. So, for me, she doesn’t need any explanation again.” I took a sip of the beer.

 

“Who said she doesn’t need it? You are so idiot, I can’t believe it. Of course she needs it. Everyone needs explanation before their mind drive it wrong.”

 

“But what should I say?”

 

“Well, settled it down with Fern first.” Zee stopped and he drinks his beer. “I can’t believe you are going to be a dad, you are not even graduated from the love experience. You still need me, dude.”

 

“Shut up or I will kick the love experience out of your head.” I said and took my phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter