CHAPTER 15

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15.

 

KIM POV.

 

“Kim.. tell me why all of these happened to me..” Pie asked me between her tears. I gulped, vacillating. Should I tell her? But it’s been too long. She has to know. Especially now, everything seems so messed up. “Why no one wants to tell me?” She asked me again. I kept hugging her.

 

“I will tell you.” I said. I faced her. “I will tell you everything. But calm your self first.”  I wiped her tears, and helped her to sat on the couch. I took a glass of water for her and let her drink it. “I will take you to meet someone tomorrow. He could tell you better than me.” I said.

 

“Who is Yam, Kim?” Pie asked me, she put the glass on the table.


“Yam..” I uttered her name, her face passing on my mind. Her face when she stared to an empty space in front of her. “Come here.” I said, and I take the key out from my pocket. I took her hand and she followed me, walked to Yam’s room.

 

“Rules number 1..” She said. I turned to face her, and softly pinch her cheek.

 

“No more rules.” I smiled to her, and she smiled back to me. “All the rules seem stupid now.” I opened the door. I let her come first.

 

“Is it her room?” she asked me, she walked slowly, touching Yam’s stuff with her finger tips.

 

“It’s her room, but it was empty since two years a go.” I said, walked behind her.

 

“Where is her?”

 

“In another place.”

 

“Is she your girlfriend? She looked at Yam’s photo on the counter.” She turned and face me. I smiled and shook my head.


“Can’t you see my iris color with her is same, she is my sister. My younger sister.” She stared on my eyes. “I know you never realize my iris color.” I said.


“I realize it, it’s dark brown, but I just realize so much sadness and hurt inside.” She said. “It was bright when I saw it for the first time, couple years a go.”

 

“Many things happened.” I said. I am happy to know, she once put her attention on me.

 

“What happened to her?” She said and took Yam’s photo from the small counter. “I don’t know you have a sister. They said you are the only heir of Burnaphan Companies.” She sat on the bed, and I sat beside her. “She is beautiful. Yes, she has the same iris color with you. The same bright iris.” She said.

 

“My dad and my mom are divorced when I was kid. My mom took Yam with her, and my dad took me. She changed her family name, also Yam’s family name. While I still use my dad’s family name. He got married again, but my step mother died in an accident.” I told her about my life. “It’s going to be a long story.” I said.

 

“And we have every second in the world, just tell me and I will listen to you.” She said. I lay my self on the bed, and she followed me, she laid beside me, I looked to her eyes and smiled to her, as she did the same.

 

“Even though they are divorced, I still get along with my mom and my sister. I love them so much. Yam was a weak girl. She has asthma and often fainted, that makes me quite over protective to her.” I grinned; she touched my nose with her fingertips.

 

“I could see it.” She said. I unconsciously hold her hand, interlaced my fingers with hers.

 

“Then, my dad passed away a couple years a go, he got tumor and passed away. I was too young to live alone, I was too young to handle his company. So, I moved to live with my mom and Yam. My mother handled the company under my name because I am underage.” I said, My mother’s figure passing in my mind. “That was a happy moment before everything turn to be bad.” I said.

 

“turned to be bad?”

“Yes. Being alone takes all the happiness and lights inside me.” I said.

 

“What’s happened?” She asked me.

 

“You will meet someone that could tell you about it tomorrow.” I smiled to her. “Let’s sleep in our room.” I asked her and get off the bed. But she just sat on the bed.

 

“Kim..” She uttered my name.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you.” She smiled to me. “Thank you for your lowliness, begging to my dad.”

 

I smiled to her, I still holding her hands, “That’s should be who thank you because you willing to give birth to my baby.” I said.

 

“It’s not your baby. It’s our baby.” She said, and hugged me.

 

“Pie..” I called her name.

 

“Don’t talk. Just hug me.”

 

 

PIE POV.

 

I am so close to the answer of my questions, and more I could see the wounds inside him. I fell a sleep, unconsciously holding his hand when I was sleeping. I woke up first and realized it. I stared on his face. I know, he stills the kind man that I adored back then. Maybe I still adoring him, no matter how he tried to be bad, he still a tender, caring, and kind person inside. He could hurt me easily, but he didn’t do it. He moved a little in his slumber, and I found him cute, just like a little baby sleeping in peace. I am grateful that I still could see him. He woke up after I finished taking a bath, we got breakfast together, he put a lot of food on my plate.

 

“You should eat a lot, Pie,” He said.

 

“But it’s too much. Kim, will you take me to meet someone you said?” I asked him.

 

He sipped his water, “Yes. We will meet him today. Let’s finish our breakfast.” He continued to eat. “Pie, we will see the doctor tomorrow, is it okay? We have to check the baby.”

 

“Of course.” I said. We finished our breakfast and go to meet the man he told me. It’s quite far, he lives out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter