CHAPTER 14

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

 

KIM POV.

 

If human is a balloon maybe I am already blowing up. If human is a book, maybe I every pages of me are black and messed up. If life could laugh on me it must be mocking me. One night I slept in happiness, felt her skins on mine, our lips dancing with our heartbeats as a rhythm, the next hour I woke up I realized that I love her, I want to be like this forever, and in a blink of eyes all of those feelings were falling apart. “It was so wrong.” She uttered the words, and it hits me on my chest. I am so mad to my self to let my heart falling on her. Where is the hatred and the revenge? It’s a wound and paint that remain in me.

 

I met Zee, he said the man in the party is Mario, his cousin, and he asked Mario to try me. Yes, the bet. I told him, took the stakes, I knew I lost already. What will you do if every time you came home you see someone that broke your heart? Someone that you want to hug and kiss but she doesn’t want it? Someone that said you are the biggest mistake in her life? When I can’t handle myself, I choose to go. I am afraid I will be mushy and begged for mercy, because I was too friable. She didn’t stop me when I went out. Why should she? She doesn’t want me.

 

One week I went away, tried to fix my feeling, even I know it’s possible, at one point I decided to let it be like it was. I have no plan for the next thing. I am not ready yet to let her go. I came back home, I miss her, really miss her. Even she doesn’t want me, it just perfect if she was around, even she acts like stranger, it was nice to know she is on my sight. I thought everything will be better, well, that’s a fake hope, because I know it won’t be better in one week. I saw Van’s car in the yard, I almost turned back, but I decided to come in just to hurt my self more. He said she wants a divorce. Why that should be him who tell me? I am mad, but miserable. The madness in a miserable heart will drive you tired, it will hit the emptiness point in your heart. But I told her I won’t fill the divorce paper. I am not ready. At least gave me time to rebuild everything.

 

That night, we slept on one bed again, it’s nice to stare on her sleeping face, and I couldn’t stop my self from touching her face, how could I hurt her before? It’s not her fault if she couldn’t love me, I just too dumb and vile to be loved. But if I could, can I make her happy for once? And every night since then, we passed together in emptiness and coldness. The wall between us makes a big gap. But my heart still wants to close with her. This is the backfire to me. I should listen to Aunt Inn when she told me don’t do it. I should listen to Zee when he stopped me. But it was too late.

 

One day I came home after drink with Zee, I was tipsy, and couldn’t control my self. So, I came to her, she sat on the couch, reading a book, I hugged her tightly, but I didn’t say anything. I just feel a big longing inside me, for her, only for her. She surprised, I know. She must be pity on me, because she hugged me back and caressed my hair. I am happy for a while, even it’s just because her kindness. When it’s me who always think I pitied her, the fact is turned back to me, that I am the one who being pitied. One night she hugged me, the next day we act like stranger. Isn’t it ironic? I don’t remember my plan, I don’t remember the hatred and revenge, I just want a future with her. Silly me, that’s won’t happened. I realize there is something change on herself, but I cannot tell it, maybe she is too stress, or whatever she feels inside.

 

PIE POV.

 

Kim was working with his laptop when someone coming, rang the bell impatiently, and I was in the room. He walked to open the door I could hear the sound of his steeps and door oepened. “where is my daughter?” My dad’s voice sounds.

 

“Mr. Manaying, you should ask for my permission to come to my house.” Kim said.


“I don’t need to ask your permission. I am taking my daughter back!” My dad jerked on him, I immediately walked outside.

 

“What?” Kim asked him, “You can’t do it. She is my wife, you agreed her to be my wife.” he smiled to him, “To safe your son.” He said it in low voice, but I could hearit.

 

“Don’t threatening me!” My dad jerked.

 

“Dad..” I uttered his name, and he looked at me.

 

“Pie! Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“I am okay. What’s wrong dad?”

 

“I am taking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter