CHAPTER 3

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

PIE POV

 

I don’t know how long I didn’t see the sun shine, I don’t know how many days I spent in my room, in this darkness and dullness. Sitting on my bed, hugging my knees. I am lonely, they must be disgusted by me. I thought about killing my self, but I am afraid. I am afraid to face the death. I didn’t attend my class, Jane kept calling me, but I turned off my phone. My house is empty. No one is here. I don’t know where is Mike or my dad.

 

When I entered my house after Kim dropped me, Mike and my dad was there in our living room. They immediately stood up when I opened the door, their face full of worries. Seeing them made me lost my fortress. I fell down on the floor. I saw fear and anger on my dad’s face. Noticed my condition, something bad happened to me, they know it. They hugged me and help me to sit on the couch. It needs hours for me to calm and told them what happened. Their faces were pale; my story their blood and left their face white like corpses. They didn’t say anything, but I know they were broken and mad, like I did.

 

Mike took me to my room, he helped me to sit on my bed, he caressed my head before he walked out and closed the door. No words. I staring on the empty spaces, feel abandoned and disgust by my self.

 

“Found him.” I heard my dad’s voice.

 

“Dad, I have something to tell you.” Mike answered him. I remember Kim’s words, If you want to know the answer, ask your brother. Does he know why is it happened to me? I cannot hear their voice again, they might went inside my father’s library. I went to my bath room, the shower, I stayed there for hours, tried to wash all the dirt over my body, but it can’t be gone.

 

 

 

KIM POV.

 

He came to me. I was staying in my office when Katie, My secretary called me, and told me Mike was looking for me. I prepared my self to welcome him. Finally, I could meet him face to face. Katie opened the door and I saw his face. I hate him, I could kill him right here right now.

 

“Katie, close the door, don’t let anyone come.” I said, she nodded and closed the door, leaving two of us. I walked to the little bar behind my table, I poured some whiskey in to the glass. “Drink?” I asked him, raised my glass. He didn’t answer me, but staring on me, I can see madness and anger through his gaze.

 

“I didn’t come for drink.” He said coldly. “We need to talk.”

 

I smiled to him, “I am waiting for it since two years a go.” I said. He hold his fist tightly. Mad? Me too, Mike. “Let’s take a seat, then.” I said. I sat on the couch, folding my feet casually and sipping my whiskey, yet I still being vigilant.

 

“Stop this trash.” He said, still standing there. “What did you do to my sister?” He asked me.

 

I laughed, laughed so hard, with his funny words. Then I stopped and staring on him. “That’s my question two years a go.” I said, I put the whiskey on the table and stood up, I walked in front of him, and faced him. “Where have you been?” I asked him. “You didn’t show up, you run, that’s why I came to you, I chased you.” I said. He stepped back.

 

“It was my fault! Not Pie! Why did you do this to her?” He asked me.

 

“Mike, Mike. I did it for you. You need to know how it’s feel.” I said and laughed. “But don’t worry. I am still a good guy.” I said, walked back behind my table. “I will marry your sister, and take the responsibility.” I smiled to him.

 

“What do you planned to her?” He asked me. “I will kill you if you did something bad to her.” He said. He came closer, the only table prevented us.

 

“I already did.” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter