CHAPTER 33

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

 

“Not finish yet?” Kim asked Pie. He sat on the bed, staring on Pie whom put a simple make up on her.

 

“Just a little bit.”

 

He smiled, keep staring on her. “It’s okay, it’s your birthday dinner, you should look perfect.” Kim said and took his phone out of his pocket, busy with it.

 

“Is it really important?” Pie asked him.

 

“What?”

 

“This dinner.”

 

“Yes. It is.”

 

“I am ready, let’s go.” Pie said, applying last touch on her cheek. Kim walks closer to her, and touched her shoulders.

 

“I have one request.” He bent himself, and put his chin on Pie’s shoulder.

 

“What?”

 

“Be happy tonight.”

 

“That’s not a request. It depends on you too.”

 

He smiled and plant a kiss on her cheek, “I promise to make you happy too. Come on.” He took her hand and lead the way. Kim is right, Pie is really beautiful with the red dress. It makes her looks more radiant, but he also looks good with the black suit. He opened the car door and helped Pie to get in, driving with smile on his face. “Pie..” He called her name.

 

“Yes?”

 

“If someone asked you who am I, what is your answer?” He asked. Pie stared confusedly on him.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

He laughed and took her hand, holding it, “Could I ask you a favor? Tell them I am your husband.” He said.

 

Pie keeps silent for a while before she answered him, “Yes.” She said shortly.

 

 

Kim hold her hand and lead the way, Pie following him in to the restaurant, it’s the new restaurant that really hip in the town, Kim talked to the receptionist and she showed them the way to their table. It’s a table for 10 people. Kim dragged the chair for Pie, and sat beside her.

 

“Who else will be here?” Pie asked him.

 

“Wait for them.” He smiled and looked on his watch.

 

“Pieee..” A familiar voice greeted them, it’s jane, boy, and her friends in university comes. They immediately hug Pie. “happy birthday, Pie. I know it’s tomorrow, but this is your birthday gift from us.” Jane offered her a little box, and she took it.

 

“Thank you.” She smiled. Seeing her friends makes her happy, They are still the same, fussy, and funny. “Hm, it’s Kim.. my.. husband.” Pie gulped with her words.

 

“Hello..” Kim smiled and greeted them.

 

“We know, Pie. He invited us.” Boy winked to Pie. They took their seat, but there is still the empty seat left.

 

“Did you invite another people?” Pie asked Kim.

 

“Hmm..” He nodded and called the waitress, whispering something on his ear, and the waitress come back with a bottle of champagne. “No champagne for her.” He told the waitress when he wants to pour it on Pie’s glass.

 

“we are really surprised to hear both of you got married. We never know you are in relationship.” Dew said, tucking her eyeglasses on her nose.

 

“Yes, Pie. Why didn’t you tell us? We thought you don’t have a guts to talk with Kim. We knew you always be shy whenever you saw him.” Boy giggled and took his champagne.

 

“Shy?” Kim asked, he stared on Pie with smile on his face.

 

“Yes! She always complimenting on you, she adored you so much.” Boy answered him.

 

“Boy!” Pie called his name to stop him. “It’s not like that. I just feel shy, not adoring him.” She said, glancing on Kim with red face.

 

“She is right.” Kim said. “I am the one who adored her.” He took Pie’s hand and hold it. “in every ways.” He continued.

 

“Uiii.. You made me jealous. I need a boyfriend now.” Jane teased them followed by their friends laugh.

 

“Ehmm..” Someone clearing his throat, Pie looked up and saw his father and Mike standing near their table. She immediately stood up, following by Kim.

 

“Dad…” She uttered. “Mike..”

 

“Please have a sit.” Kim said, he smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter