CHAPTER 44

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44
"Kim, Aom is 8 month now." Pie said, they are in their back yard, enjoying their afternoon time.
"Who's Aom?" Kim asked, he took his coffee, still reading his paperworks. Pie grabbed his paperworks and take it from his hands, "what's wrong, Pie?" Kim asked, he took off his glasses.
"It's so annoying, you are always busy with your works! You even don't know Aom, Aom is our baby's name!" Pie frowned.
"Baby, you never tell me you decided her name already." Kim said, he squatted in front of her, "I am sorry, Daddy is so busy, but mom choosing a great name for little princess." He kissed her baby bump.
Pie tweaked his ear softly, "i hate you always busy with your works."
"The grand project will be start soon, I have to fully concentrate to it." Kim said.
"Our baby will be born in 4 weeks, and you said you have to fully concentrate with you grand project?" Pie caressed his hair.
"I am sorry, I will ask Kate to reschedulle my works and Zee to help me," Kim leaned his on her lap, "Pie, will yoir family be there when Aom born?"
Pie took a deep breath, "No, we only have each other," she stopped, "but Van and Jane will come."
"How do you know?" Kim looked up to see her.
"They told me, you are so busy, they often come to visit me. Even the chocolate cake you ate from Van," Pie said, she is a little bit irritated with Kim's work.
"Van? You didn't tell me."
"He came this morning when you already went to office, and brought me this cake," 
"Only to give you a cake?" Kim asked, however, he is still a jealousy man.
"You are not going to jealous again, you said he is our friend." Pie pinched his cheek.
"No, i am not." kim hides his feeling.
"But if you were always busy I might forget I have a husband." Pie giggled.
"That's not funny at all," Kim stood up and sat back on his chair, "I can give you million chocolate cakes, and this one is not delicious." Kim said, without waiting for her response, he left her alone.
*****
Kim is trying to fix his schedulle, it's two weeks to Pie's labor day, and the grand project makes him stress out. He oftenly hold a meeting in his office, but always trying to come home on time. Today is better, he finished the meeting earlier, and ready to go home.
"Kim, can we talk?" Zee came up.
"I have to go home, Zee, what's wrong?" Kim asked.
"Your new house project, I had some meetings wih Tavee, and now it's on progress,"
"So, it's good." Kim said shortly, loading his paperworks on his bag.
"This is the report." zee put it on his table.
"I will read it later, I believe with you and tavee. I really have to go, I often come late, Pie is alone." Kim said, and walked out. zee is about to talk something but Kim closed the door already.
"Okay," He mumbled, "Thank you for the project, I am going to have a date with Tavee. i thought you want to hear it." He talked to himself.
Kim went to a cafe to get a cake for Pie, he doesn't want to waste his time, and immediately drive home. He saw a familiar car parked in front of his house. He come in with chocolate cake and his bag, he put his bag on a table near the door, he didn't hear any sound, he saw Pie and van in the back yard, Van is playing with Coco, while Pie get her afternoon tea and talked to him. Somehow he felt uncomfortable to see it, he put the chocolate cake in the kitchen and walked to the back yard.
"Kim," Van greeted him, he saw Kim opened the glasses door.
"Van," Kim smiled to him.
"Kim, You came earlier." Pie surprised, she gets up and came closer to Kim, "let's have tea with us, Van brought me a chocolate cake." Pie said.
"I am tired." Kim said shortly. "not in the mood for tea and chocolate cake." 
"You just came home after a busy work, it must be a tiring day for you." Van said, realised Kim is on bad mood.
Kim shows his fake smile, "Thank you, Van, you always care with Pie, brought her favorite chocolate cake, you are right, I am so busy and tired,"
"Kim.." Pie uttered his name.
"No problem, I just passing by, I have to go, Kim, Pie," van excused himself.
"It's okay, you can enjoy your time, I am going to take a rest," Kim stopped him. "Maybe Pie still needs you."
"Kim is home, thank you P'Van for your company," Pie said, she looked on Kim, "You are home earlier, I want to spend time with you,"
"enjoy your time together," van said, he patted Kim's shoulder when he passed. 
"Kim.." Pie called him, she holds his arm. "Are you tired?" But Kim didn't answer her, he just stared on the chair Van used before. "Kim."
"Let my hand go." He said and pulled his hand, he walked to their room, and slammed the door.
"Kim, what's wrong with you?" Pie came to their room.
"Everything is wrong if you saw your wife enjoyed her time with another man," He said, avoiding Pie, he went to the bath room and closed the door.
"Why are you inside? We have to talk." Pie knocked the door, but Kim didn't answer her, she heard he turned the shower on. "He knows Van, why he took it as a big problem." Pie mumbled to herself. Kim came out from the bath room, but Pie is not in their room, she is in the back yard, he went to the kitchen and throw the chocolate cake he bought in trash bin. there is a big uncomfortable feeling when he saw Van with Pie. He realises that he is busy, but doesn't mean Van can come onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter