CHAPTER 48

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PIE POV

Hi,
My name is Pie. Just call me Pie. 
My new life has began.
Everything changes on a blink of eyes,
Happiness and sadness always walk together,
as easy as you fillped your hand,
Nothing can last forever.
My story is worst, but every story has a good side, and bad side, even it has a sad ending.
Do I have to tell you about my story? Let me tell you how's life knock me down.
------------------
"Kim, she is sick." Aunt Inn said, "she got a fever, she can't stop crying."

Kim took Aom to his embrace."Aom, what's wrong with you?" He asked. "She's really burn. Call the doctor." He asked Aunt Inn. It's been 3 days, Aom always fussy. She can't stop crying, just stops when she drink her milk, or sleeping, which she doesn't drink too much because she usually gets feed from Pie, not bottle feeding.

"Take her to her mom, Kim," Aunt Inn said.

"No." Kim insisted, "she doesn't need her mom. She needs doctor, she needs me," he said, trying to calm Aom on his arms. The doctor came, and checked on Aom, she's still crying. "How's her?" Kim asked.

"She got a fever, and dehidration, I think the milk you gave her is not suit her, she is not getting use to it, she needs her usual milk, or else she could be worst." The doctor said, "i will give you a medicine for her, but you better change her milk to make it sure,"

"I will try," kim said. 

In the hospital, Jane keeps waiting for Pie to wake, she can't stop mumbling aom's name between her unconciousness. It's really bad, the doctor infused her because she can't eat, even when she wakes up, she looks like lost and blank. "What a pitty Pie." Jane said. She tried to call Kim, but his phone is off. How can she find him?

When she wakes up, she only cried, or remain silent. Doesn't even care with anything around her, people whom surrounding her, she just want to be alone, she just wants her family. Jane worried if she could be worst, pie has been through bad conditions, she is strong more than Jane could imagine, but now, she needs help. People has their limit, also Pie.

--------------

Nothing change, the condition remain the same, or even worst. Kim sat on the couch, dizzy, worries, afraid if something happen to Aom. The situation drives him to a stressfull phase. Aunt Inn stayed there, carrying the crying Aom. kim cupped his face, sad and confused, he needs to take a decision.

He his phone. He needs to call Zee, maybe he has any ideas. A lot of messages coming. Jane's name appears on the screen, he opened the message, Pie is sick, she needs Aom, she needs Kim, come to talk with her. "Needs me? She doesn't. that's all her fault." he said on his mind. He turned off his phone again, turning it on was a bad decision. He doesn't need to know anything outside this house, not even his job. "She is not my priority, I don't care." He told himself. He remains silent, busy with his mind.

"Aunt Inn," he called her, "please prepare for Aom's stuff." He took Aom from her, Aunt Inn leaving him to do what he asked. It's only both of father and daughter in the room. He hugs her carefully. "I love you, you may don't understand it, but daddy will do anything for you." He said, the little aom still crying, uncomfortable, even her fever is gone.

"I am done." Aunt inn said. Kim nodded without any words. He took Aom to the car, aunt Inn sat beside him in silent, carrying aom on her lap while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter