CHAPTER 39

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim didn't stop staring on his watch since Pie left the car. It's been 30 minutes. He immediately gets out and walks to the building. His feeling is full of worries since Pie asked him if she wanted to meet her dad. If he has to face him now, he knows it will be a big fight. He walks so fast entering the building, straight to the building receptionist. 

"Mr. Manaying ." He said shortly.

"Could you give us your name? Do you have any appointment?" The receptionist asked him.

"I need to immediately go up there."

"But we need to make sure first."

He stared madly on her and stepped back, his eyes caught the familiar figure he has been looking for, he run to catch her. "Pie." He called her name, the tiny woman turned to see him, he could see her swolen eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked, now, looking so mad, he cupped her face to see her clearly. "Did he hurt you?"

"I am okay, let's go." She said shortly, her voice is sobbed.

He still freeze in his place, staring on her, "I shouldn't let you be there." He mumbled to himself. She dragged him to go, and he follows her. "What's wrong Pie? Did he hurt you?" He asked again, oponce they get in the car. He tried to check her face, her tiny body, he saw her wrist is redden, he touched it carefully, "is it hurt?" Pie shakes her head as the answer. He carefully leaned a kiss on it. "What's really happened?"

"Let's go home." Pie answered him shortly, wiping her tears. He took a deep breath and nodded, starting his car engine. He hold her hand while driving in silent.

"I can't stand this." He broke the silent. He stopped his car. 

"I am okay, Kim." Pie said.

"I couldn't see that." He said, "How stupid I am," he starts to be mad to himself. "I should know that it would end up like this," he hits the window with his fist.

"He didn't do anything. I am just sad because I haven't met him for too long." Pie tried to calm him.

"You lie to me." He said.

"Kim.."

"Admit it, you lie to me." He grabbed her shoulders.

"Kim, you hurt me, you made me afraid." Pie said, she skimmed his arms.

He released his arms and cupped his head, "i was really afraid you and our baby will be hurt," he said, "i am sorry to make you afraid."

"We are okay." 

Kim caressed her hair, "but there is something you cannot tell me now, I know. If it's make you sad, if you think you could share it with me, I am here for you." He said.

Pie trying to push her smile, "i told you I am okay, nothing to worry. I am so tired now, could we go back?"

"As your wish." He said.

--------------

It's been two hours since they came home, Pie laid on the bed pretending to sleep, while Kim is sitting on the couch busy with his mind. He is so worried, Pie told him she was so tired and want to sleep, he knows there is something more than tired, but he cannot forced her to talk. He walked to their room, Pie closed her eyes when she heard Kim opened the door. He sat close to Pie and caressed her hairs, trying not to make any sounds to wake her up. He saw her swolen eyes, and wiped her tears.

There is something about Kim's touch that makes Pie calm, and she doesn't want to lose it. She opened her eyes slowly, and hold his hand. "Am I waking you up?" Kim asked her. She shakes her head slowly.

"Don't go." Pie said. Kim answering her with smiles. He moves to lay beside her.

"It's raining." He said.

"Hmm.."

"And it falls down from your eyes." Kim wiped her tears again. Pie hide her face on Kim's chest.

"My face must be so ugly now." She said, trying to make fun of herself.

"To be honest, you look better this morning, but you are still beautiful." She giggled, but it mixed with tears. "It's really bad to see you like this. What's happened to you?" Kim asked her.

"Kim, i am sorry."

"You didn't make any mistake." He caressed her hairs.

"I am so tired." She hugs him.

"Take a rest, now." 

"Don't leave." Pie closed her eyes.

"I promise you I won't."

---------

Kim opened his eyes, the room is empty, no one is there, pie is no where to be seen. "Pie.." He uttered her name but no one asnwered. He sat on the bed, wiped his eyes, trying to see the clock, what time it is, but he cannot see it. "Pie?" He opened the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter