CHAPTER 31

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31

 

PIE POV.

 

It’s been 3 days we live together again, and it’s feel good. Except the fact his phone often ringing and it might be from Fern, and I have to keep all secret on my own, when my dad call, I have to go far from him. My dad really serious about taking Mike and me to Canada. I don’t have my decisions yet. Mike is really in bad condition, my dad locked him at home because he craved for the drugs. For the deepest of my heart, I am so sad with my family condition, I never expect it, one year a go everything seems so okay. I was so happy, I thought I have the best brother and dad in the world, but the problem is what they did to other people makes me realize all the perfectness are fake. The worst is I started to love Kim more. I am between two thoughts, fighting for my own family, or leaving him and let him happy. If I stayed with him, and he knew my family is the cause of his mother passed away, he might will stop loving me and turned to hate me. It’s worst for him and for me, also for our baby. But in the other hand, I love my baby too, how can I leave the baby and Kim. It will kill me too.

 

“I have to go now.” Kim said, waking me up from my mind while eating my breakfast. He took my hand and wants to kiss my lips, but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.

 

“Kim, how about no kiss rules. I don’t get why you always kiss me.” I said. Actually I get it and it makes me craving for it more, so let’s settle this no kiss rules.

 

“No kiss? Why?”

 

“Because.. I don’t feel comfortable with it.”

 

“I see..” He smiled. “Or you should make no touch rules, maybe?”

 

“I don’t mean that.”

 

“I am kidding. Okay, I won’t kiss your lips, but how about almost kiss, rules?”

 

“Almost kiss?”

 

“Just like this..” He came closer and I automatically closed my eyes, but no touch in my lips, even though I could feel his warm breath and warm skin, it’s just so close and almost touch my lips, when I opened my eyes he stared on me, “It’s hard to be done, isn’t it?” He asked me and pulled himself back. “I have to go now.” He smiled and kissed me on my temple. “That’s for the baby if you didn’t want it.” He took his suit and bag and walked outside.


“Will you get lunch at home?” I asked him before he closed the door.

 

“I don’t know. I might have..” He hesitated for his answer.

“Okay. Just text me if you would. I will prepare it for you.” I cut him. He might have his lunch with Fern, and I don’t want to know more about it. He nodded and closed the door. Then, it’s only me at home and I start to clean the house. Kim’s drawer is the first thing I have to clean up, because he often confused when looking for his documents, he said it’s okay if I wanted to clean it up as long as I didn’t feel tired.

 

------------------------

 

KIM POV.

 

No kiss rules, almost kiss rules, that’s sound stupid, but yes, anything you want, Pie. I really want to have lunch at home, but I need to talk with Zee, he needs to help me get rid off Fern. I feel so uncomfortable with her, she often came to my office, and she irritated me. Why she has to threaten me and Pie only to get me? I mean, I don’t love her and I don’t think I am so special that she has to do it.

 

“Mr. Kim, fern is here.” Katie said on the phone. And in a few second, she came in to my office. Katie doesn’t like her too, I know, she rolled her eyes when Fern came.

 

“Hi, baby..” She greeted me and come closer to my seat.

 

“Fern, I have a name, you can read it here.” I pointed on my name plate on the table, and she giggled.

 

“Let me call you baby.”

 

“I am not your baby. And don’t you have anything to do instead of visiting me here, at 11 PM?”

 

“Just want to see you.” She walked beside my chair, she touched my shoulder. “Don’t be so cold to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter