CHAPTER 27

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

 

PIE POV.

 

Van picked Jane to bring her stuffs. She will stay with me for a couple days after I feel better, maybe she should stay forever. “Jane, just let the front door unlocked because I don’t want to see Van.” I told her.

 

“Okay.” She said. I am still lying on my bed, but I didn’t cry anymore. I am just so hungry. I get off and looking for food in our kitchen. Suddenly someone come through the front door. I am about to look who is that but he grabbed me already and hugged me tight. This scent, this warm hug, It’s Kim. He didn’t say anything, just hugged me so tight. He came back, for me?

 

“Let me go.” I said. Stupid brain, all you want is he hugged you and he is here, but you told her to let you go.

 

“I can’t.” He said. “Please, Pie.” And you think I can let you go?

 

“I don’t want to see you.”

 

“I know you seeing Van just a few hours after we fought.” He released his hug. Oh, yes, of course he saw Van’s car and take his own conclusion.

 

“Good for you to know.” Again, brain!

 

He glanced on me, “Okay.” He said. “So, I don’t owe you any explanation? Is this what you want?”

 

You owe me, you owe me explanations, you owe me apology. “Yes.”

 

He didn’t answer me but go straight to the room, take out his big suitcase and throws his clothes on it. I didn’t stop him. I freeze in my place, even I want to stop him, hugged him back. I am still mad, very mad, but I still love him. He dragged his suitcase, but stopped in front of me. “I might not owe you an explanation, but I still want to explain it to you. I really didn’t know what’s happen last night, I was drunk. Maybe I slept with her, but I didn’t even feel anything with her.” He said. “In fact, you lied to me, you seeing Van.” He continued.

 

Me? Lie to you? Come on, it’s on me now? “I am sorry to lie.”

 

He cupped my face, makes me look through his eyes. “Don’t you ever love me, once?” and it takes all my self to face him.

 

“Love someone who me and broke my life?” I said, lie just cutting me into pieces. He slowly pulls himself back of me.

 

“I understand. Only a few months. I will send you the divorce paper with my signature.” He said.

 

“Glad to hear that.” I said and turned my self, so he can’t see my tears.

 

“But you should know, I didn’t lie when I said I love you.” He said and left me. My feet are trembling, I feel down on the floor and cried out my stupidity. I choose dignity over my love, but do I still have it?

 

I thought I just need a companion to be better, I thought Jane presence could make me better and take away my sadness. But I still the same, as crumble as he left me. I mean, as I let him go.  Jane already went back to her house, and here I am alone in this house, Jane often visit me and we went out. I told Aunt Inn not to come. Kim never calls me, so do I, I tried to hold my self from call him, but I live in misery. Is he doing well? Because I am not even I look like I am fine, I never be fine, my belly getting bigger, our baby doing well.

 

Every night I sleep alone, but I can feel him in this house. He left some stuffs, and also his shadows. Coco is my only friend at home, and I know Coco misses him too, just like I do. He is everywhere, when I put my self on the couch, he is there, when I want to sleep on our bed, he is there, when I eat on the dining table, he is there. He is every where. It’s been a month, and I didn’t do better. The thing that made me know he still care about me is the allowance that never stop to my account, which I need him more than his money.

 

 

KIM POV.

 

Just too bad, I can’t move on. I can’t stop thinking about Pie. And the worst, I want to kick Fern out of my life, but I can’t. She always threatened me. I don’t know what makes her so happy with me-be with her-without any feeling. She often came to my office, and forced me to go out with her. I know it’s being a big gossip in my office. I live alone in my apartment that Katie found for me, it’s not so far from my old house as my request, because I still want to check Pie around. Fine, I know she doesn’t want me, and doesn’t even care, she has Van, or who so ever, to make her happy, but seeing her doing fine just make me happy. I think Pie’s pregnancy is doing well, I saw her belly getting bigger, and yes, I make a call to her gynecologist to ask about the baby progress. He said the baby is growing very well and healthy.

 

 

Here is the truth, I think I would never stop loving her. I am trying to give up, I am trying to accept the truth, but I can’t. I am thinking about doing my life without her, and it’s hurt me more. The thought to go to that house and begging for her to come back often come to me, but considering what she said the last time I came to see her, it’s not a good idea to do. The good news is Fern is not pregnant, she didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter