CHAPTER 8

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

PIE POV.

 

I live my new life for 18 days now, 7 days after my dad came to this luxury prison. This new life is not a life that I want. Yes, I dreamt to marry Kim when he was my senior in university. I dreamed about it, I thought he was a good man. Look at Coco in the back yard, maybe Coco is the proof that I was right. Was-mean the past. After what he did, I don’t know which one is the real him. He broke my life, sometimes he is cruel, but he is also tender and sensitive. I didn’t talk too much with him, in fact, I don’t want to talk with him. He didn’t know my father came that day, I told Aunt Inn to keep it as secret, but now I know what he said about my dad and Mike is true, and I think I can’t believe any one.

 

Since three days a go, we slept in one room, on one bed, side by side. That night, Kim came late after work. From his face I could tell he is so tired and stress. He didn’t talk to me, he went straight to the bath room. I was lying on the bed, he came from bath room and lied beside me. When I wanted to go out, he grabbed my hand, he told me since now on, no one could sleep on the couch. That’s his rules. He locked the door and kept the key. I was afraid, he looked so serious and angry. He said if I felt him disgusting than it’s okay, but sleeping in one bed doesn’t mean he contaminated me. Somehow I feel I am not lonely when he slept beside me. I didn’t wake up in the middle of night again.

 

“Pie, Aunt Inn won’t come today.” His voice woke me up from my thought. “You should cook our breakfast.” He said and left to sit on the couch. He took his laptop again and being busy with it. I don’t really know how to cook. I made him pancake using the pancake mix flour, the easiest food I can cook. I put it on the table in front of him. He grabbed my hand before I walk away. “Where is yours?” He asked me.

 

“Let go of my hand.” I said. He releases his grip on my hand. I left him to the back yard. He followed me, without any words he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. “What are you doing?!” I jerked on him. He threw me on the couch.

 

“You should have breakfast together with me. That’s an order.” He said.

“No!” I yelled.

 

He pointed his index finger to me, “No arguing, remember the rule. Don’t you think because I didn’t do anything to harm you means I am trying to be kind. If you kept being like this, I could do more than you think.” He exhaled a deep breath, “Enough.” He said, either to himself or to me. He sat beside me, I pull my self away from him. He took the meal and cut it to small pieces. He offered the pancake to me, “Eat this.” He said, he wants to feed me, but I ignored him. “Come on.” I still insist. He touched my cheeks and forced me to open my mouth, he feed the pancake to me, and to himself with the same fork. “Not bad.” He mumbled. “Here, eat again.” He said, I followed him, he smiled to me when he feed me. Even when we finished, he took the dishes to the dishwasher and washed it.

 

“Stay here.” He said, he wants me to stay with him on the couch. He took his laptop and start to work again. I don’t really understand about his works, but somehow I enjoyed the numbers and diagrams on the screen. “You know, my company will be joining the biggest trading exhibition in Asia.” He said. “It will be held is in three months. You have to come with me.” He continues, he stopped to work and faced me, “I am sorry, it’s not a have to, but it’s a must. Do you want to come with me?” He asked me. Even if I said I don’t want he would drag me there.

 

“Your word is my command.” I said. He stared on me for a while.

 

“Of course. You remember the rules.” He said emotionless.

 

I sat like a silly person beside him, first I was staring on his work, but then I thought he will think I am so interest with his life, so I threw my gaze outside. He didn’t say anything. After some time, someone is coming. He closed his laptop, and took my hand. “Come on.” He said and dragged me to the entrance door. He opened the door, Jane and Van are there. I forget that Jane will come today, but why does V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter