CHAPTER 41

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going to take me?" Pie asked.

"Here," kim show her a tent in the middle of the trees.

"What is this?"

"Come in." Kim asked her, he pulled her to come in. It's dark inside the tent, only a small yellow light brighten the room.

"Cinema?" Pie amazed.

"Only for us. Please take the special seat i've reserved for us." Kim said. Once they sit the lamp goes off, and the film is starting. "Popcorn." kim offered Pie. "And soda?"

"This is so crazy," pie tool it from his hands.

"This what a couple on first date do," Kim smiled and took the popcorn.

"Love actually." Pie reads the title on the screen. "How can you.." She asked Kim.

"I remember a couple years a go, there was new students in my university, sitting together at our canteen, I was a few tables away from them, and accidentally heard their conversation. One of the girls wants to go out with her boyfriend, it's end up they talked about movie they want to watch on first date. And I remember the petite girl whom caught my attention want to watch this movie, i don't know if she had her first date with another man and watched this movie already, let's see."

"I knew you were there." Pie smiled.

"You stalked on me." 

"You eavesdropped my conversation, you stalked on me,"

"You are too bright to be unseen." Kim said, they watched the movie, in the middle of the movie, Kim called her, "Pie.."

"Yes?"

"Is this your first movie date?" Kim asked her.

Pie looks on his face, "nope," she said.

"Okay," Kim leaned on her seat.

"Two days a go was my first movie date, watched sailormoon. But my dating enjoying something else rather than sailormoon," she whispered on Kim's ear.

"You.." Kim kissed her on her cheek, "always know to make me happy," pie leaned head on his shoulder, while watching the rest of the movie. The light is on when the movie ended.

"What's next?" Pie immediately stands up, she pulls Kim to stand.

"Whoa, now you are become so exciting." Kim touched her nose softly. He offered Pie to clung on his arm. They walked out the tent, walk carefully between the trees. 

"I don't expect you wrap all the dates on the first date." Pie said.

"I am trying to surprised you."

"Mission succeed captain!" Pie .

"Not yet." Kim touched her chin softly and kissed her lips, "please take a seat my lady." Kim took her to sit on a chair, there is two chair in the middle of the park, between the trees.

"What are we doing here?"

"Sssttt..." Kim put his index finger on Pie's lips. 5 men came out with violins, cello, flute, and percusion, start to play an instrumental orchestra, it ended so beautiful. The musicians gave the last cursty before leaving them.

"That was amazing." Pie said, mesmerizing with their performance. "You are so unexpected,"

"I take it as a compliment, Kim said." He smiled and took Pie's hand, "orchestra concert, done. Shall we go now?" Kim asked her. Pie nodded as the answer. their car is waiting not far. "Next place." Kim said, and they get into the car.

 "here we go now," he said while the car stopped. Without waiting for the driver to open the door for them, he opened the door and jumped out. "Come on." He asked Pie to follow him.

"To the mall?" Pie confusedly asked.

"Yes." Kim lead their way to the game world, he took out a game card from his pocket. "Our mission is to have so much fun, and clean up the credit inside." He grinned. "What's the first game you want to play?"

"That!" Pie dragged Kim to play racing game. They competed each other, in the end Pie is the winner. "Yuhuuuu!!" Pie throw her hands up and yelled.

"I won't let you drive in real." Kim said. "It would be dangerous."

"Huh, i am good!" Pie dragged Kim to the next game, "let's play this one!"

"Firing shoots? You must be regret it." Kim slide the card and took the gun. "I am player one."

"Go on." Pie said and took the gun. The game is started. 

"No way!" Kim throws the gun back to it place, "i am always lose."

Pie pointed her gun to him, "dor! You lose!"

"I think you oftenly skipped your class and came here." Kim took her gun and put it back to it place. "Or else, you are to good with game."

"Maybe the second one is the reason."

"But don't play a game with my heart." Kim laughed by his words.

"That's so cheesy!" Pie tweaked his ear, "get me that doll." She pointed on a doll machine.

"Teddy bear?" Kim holds her hand, walking closer to the machine, "that's not suit you."

"What's suit me, then?"

"Wait, I'll get one that suit you." Kim slides the card and trying to get the doll.

"Oi! Why do you choose that turtle?" Pie asked, when the tweezers goes down to catch the doll.

"That's so much like you." Kim touched her nose, "ahhh, it's missed!" He messed up his hair, "let me try again."

"You have to catch it." Pie said, she tidied up Kim's hair. After so many attempts, finally Kim got the turtle.

"Aha! Yes!" Kim yelled, he took the turtle doll, and lift it up in front of Pie. "Hello, my name is Turtle, i see your nose just looks like me." Kim make a funny voice.

Pie took the doll, "hello, my name is Kimhan, i am a silly little turtle." P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter