CHAPTER 7

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

PIE POV.

 

I know when he came home, I pretended to sleep, I don’t want to face him. I am tired enough today, what happened to me before is enough to break me. He the light, because since he left me, I just lying on the couch, doing nothing, only my mind keep repeating Mike’s words and Kim’s words. He came closer, I could sense it by his footstep. Knelled beside me, his smells is mixed between alcohol and his perfume. Is he drunk? Will he hurt me now? He didn’t do anything for a while, but the bad scene played in my mind. Suddenly he touched my hair, softly and gentle caressed it. But I am still scared, he could changes his move to the harsh one. He moved closer, I feel a touch on my forehead, slowly I opened my eyes, he is so close to me, he kissed my forehead, I feel a tear falls on my cheek. He broke the kiss, I immediately close my eyes again. “I am sorry.” He whispered to me, his warm breath swept my skins, he still so close to me. I am surprised when he lifted me, he carried me to the room, and put me carefully on the bed. I move a little when he put the pillow to prop my head and he covered me with blanket. He turned the lamp off before he walked out. I heard the door closed and I opened my eyes. It was not a dream, I am sure, I am sure he is Kim and I am sure he is being kind to me. What’s that sorry for, Kim? I asked to no one in my mind. I don’t know whom I should believe, Mike or you. I know both of you have a secret. I shouldn’t believe you, you me, all you want is to hurt me. But, what’s that sorry? What’s that kiss? Why did you being kind to me tonight? After couple days, I relief you didn’t abuse me. But I don’t know about tomorrow.

 

Sunshine waking me up in the morning, I really don’t want to wake up, the same worriedness and fears still haunting me. I cleaned my self, and went outside. Kim is having his breakfast and reading the newspaper. Aunt Inn busy in the kitchen.“Good morning, Ms. Pie.” Aunt Inn greeted me. I smiled to her, my lips stretched and it’s hurt. “Let’s having breakfast. I cooked you a super delicious fried rice.” She said, she put the plate on the table, and dragged the chair for me, waiting for me to sit. I took a sit, in front of Kim, he covered his face with newspaper. My phone is ringing, it’s really not a good time. I took it, it’s Jane. I rejected the call and put my phone on the table. But it’s ringing again. Kim folded the newspaper, and put it beside him, he leaned over and grabbed my phone before I can’t stop him. It was a stupidity when I put it on the table.

 

“Halo.” He answered the call on my phone with flat tone. “I am Kim.” He stared on my eyes while talking. “Who am I? I am Pie’s husband.” He smiled to me. “Jane, you know me.” He said. Jane, please ended the call. We can talk later if Kim wasn’t home. Kim still stared on me, I feel intimidated with his gaze. “Yes, you can visit her but not today, we are busy. Next Friday will be fine. Thank you.” He ended the call and put my phone back in to it remains position. He lets Jane visited me? What’s his plan? He didn’t say anything, but took the fried rice and put it on his plate.

 

“What’s that?” I asked him, I can’t help my self to ask.

 

“Jane is not a ‘what’ she is a ‘who’.” He said, he spooned the food to his mouth.

 

“Why do you invite her?”

 

“Because she is your friend. And I know her. Eat your food.” He commanded me. I don’t follow him, I stay still. “I want to let her come today, but seeing your face, they probably think I hit you.” He pointed on my face with his chin.

 

“I don’t know what you want.” I told him, I mean I know he wants to hurt me. But he seems like he has two personalities. I remember the kiss he planted on my forehead and his tear, what was that?

 

He smiled to me, and cleaned his lips with tissue, he stood up from his seat and come closer to me, “You don’t need to know.” He whispered on my ear. I feel goose bumps by his voice. He pulled back himself. “Aunt Inn, I need to talk with you.” He said, he walked to the back yard, where Coco stays. Coco is sleeping in his cage. Aunt Inn hurriedly walked to the back yard. I saw Kim smiled to her and she closed the glass door. They talked seriously, actually it’s Kim, he talked to Aunt Inn and warned her with his index finger. Aunt Inn nodded to him. But in the end of conversation Kim smiled to her and touched her shoulder. What did he tell her? I wish he didn’t scold her about yesterday.

 

Kim came inside and took his suit on the couch. He came closer to me. “I am going to work.” He said. I didn’t react. He bent himself and lean to kiss my cheek, I pulled my self away. He smiled to me, and continued to give a peck on my cheek, “have a nice day.” He whispered right on my ear.

 

KIM POV.

 

I woke up this morning with two things in my mind. Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter