CHAPTER 22

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 22

 

KIM POV.

 

 

“I just landed in Bangkok, can I meet you tomorrow?” Fern asked me on the phone. It’s a surprise that she called me. We lost contact for years. I looked on Pie, She stared on me since I answered the call, I smiled to her but she didn’t smile back.

 

“I am sorry, Fern, I can’t meet you tomorrow. Tomorrow is my family time.” I said. The wheel starts to move again, they had the electricity back.

 

“Family time? So are you marriage now?” Fern asked me, she sounds amazed.

 

“Yes, I am.” I laughed again. But Pie seems irritating with my laugh. “I should end this call. See you later.” I said.

 

“Wait. Are you coming to the reunion?” She asked me.

 

“I don’t know.” Pie stops staring on me, she gave me her back.

 

“Okay, I will see you there if you came.”

 

“Okay.” I said and ended the call. “It’s moving again.” I talked to her, but she didn’t answer me. “Are you tired, Pie?”

 

“Hmm.” She nodded. Wind blows again, it’s cold, so I wrapped my arms on her. “Don’t hug me. It’s hot.” She said. So I released my arms and caressed her hair.

 

“I know you are bad mood, because this wheel was stopped, and you are tired. It won’t take long to go down, and we will go home, okay?” I asked her. She must be tired and loose her mood. She didn’t answer me. Pregnancy caused a mood swing, so I need to bear with it. We got down after a few minutes. I helped her to get off the ride, and hold her hand, but she seems uncomfortable. “I will hold your hand until we get in the car only.” I said, but she glared on me. I am confused now. Mood swing, what are you doing? She looks like she is going to killing me. But I can’t let her walk alone, so I kept holding her hand until we got in to the car.

“Pie, wait for a couple minutes, okay? I have something to do.” I asked. She just nodded on me. Well, still on bad mood. I run to buy cotton candy for her and walked back to the car. I hide it on my back. “Some sweets?” I asked her, and offered the cotton candy once I sat on the driver seat.


“No.” She answered me shortly.

 

“So, mommy doesn’t want the cotton candy, how about the baby?” I asked.

 

“None of us want it. I am tired.” She said.

 

“Okay, let’s go home then.” I put the candy on the back seat, and start to drive. I the music, because she seems doesn’t want to talk with me. I drive in silent, when I looked at her, she already fall a sleep. She sleeps so tight, her breath steadily. Seeing her sleeping face giving me a special peace feeling. It’s because I can stare on her as long as I want, observed her face in every parts. I carried her in to our house, and laid her on the bed. You know, she is sleeping like a sleeping beauty, I mean she is beautiful and she is sleeping so tight. I tidied her hairs that falls to her face. I could spend all night to stare on her. And during her pregnancy, she sleeps a lot, that’s a good thing for me. I took her hand and hold it. It’s smooth. I planted a kiss on it.

 

“Every second my time with you is on the wane. I want to see our baby, but I am afraid I couldn’t bear my self because I have to let you go.” I said to her, I know she is sleeping, she doesn’t need to hear it too, it won’t change anything. “I want to tell you I love you, and want to ask you to stay, give me a chance, let’s try it, let’s doing it together, but I promised you to give back your life. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” I caressed her hair, and her face. “You are so beautiful. Even I started it wrong, I am lucky to have you now. Just give time to make it right, before you left me.” I kissed her forehead. She moved a little but still sleeping. Her cherry lips seducing me a lot. I give a peck on her lips, it’s soft, it could drive me crazy in no minute if she kissed me, “I love you.” I said, wishing her to get my message on her sleep.

 

 

PIE POV.

 

I am still bad mood since yesterday, and Kim thought it was normal because of my pregnancy. How could he be so insensitive? I didn’t cook for his breakfast, so he only ate cereal and milk this morning. Now, here we are in the car heading to ‘I don’t know where’ or ‘only Kim knows’. I didn’t talk with him. But he keeps trying to talk with me.

 

“Now I am so mad with our baby.” He said and pouted his lips.


“What?”

 

“I am mad with our baby.” He repeated again.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because our baby made you got mood swing and being mad with me. I don’t know the reasons.” He said and make a sad face. The only reason is because you are stupid. But I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter