CHAPTER 17

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

KIM POV

 

 

The new start before the end that you already know.  I know that this happiness couldn’t stay for so long. She wants a divorce, after our baby born. I promised her to give back her life, as long as she is happy. We sat for a while, enjoying the sea breeze.

 

“Kim..” She called me.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Why do you want the baby?” She asked me.

 

I messed up my hair, and stared to the sky, “Because I am not a killer.” And I love the mother of my baby, I love our baby. I said in my mind.

 

“And you are willing to yield with my family?”

 

I sighed a deep breath, I am loose already since I fell for you, I am loose already since the first day I decided to revenge, “What your brother did to my family is unforgettable. But immersed in hatred and grudges is killing me too. Actually, I never feel the happiness when I revenged. It’s better now, I feel relief.” I said it honestly to her. She looked at me, and I smiled to her. “I didn’t yield to your family, I yielded to my self.” I continued.

 

“I saw it..” She said. “I saw when you helped Coco in the middle of the road on rainy day.” She smiled.

 

“Yeah? Isn’t he cute?” I laughed. That was a rainy day and I saw Coco in the middle of the road, scared and shabby, I can’t bear to see the cute little puppy, and no once came to help him, so I took him, and he became my best friend since then.

 

“Very cute, he is my friend at home.” She said.

 

“Now you have me, and Aunt Inn. Jane also visited you. And.. “ I stopped, “Van. Pie, about Van. I understand that you have relationship with him, I am sorry about what I said to him, it might affect your relationship. I was emotional and..” I stopped because she laughed. “Why are you laughing? I am serious.”

 

“Silly, Kim. He is not my boyfriend or anything. I considered him as my friend and brother.” She said, she touched my arm while laughing.


“What? I don’t get it. No kidding, it’s okay if you wanted to be with him. I understand.”

 

She glanced on me, “Say it again, and I won’t talk with you. He is not my boyfriend or anything. And I don’t want to be with him.”

 

“But you kissed him.” I said. The picture of their lips touching passed in my mind.

 

“He kissed me, out of my supposition. It was accident.” She said, somehow I feel so happy.

 

“Hmm.. really? Every kisses were accident.” I .


“That’s only one kiss.”

 

“So, who is your first kiss?” I asked her, I am very curious, who is her boyfriend back then. Her face turned red.


“I won’t tell you.”

 

“Oh.. Come on, we are friend now, right?”

 

“Who is yours?” She asked me back.

 

“It’s Fern. She is my girlfriend in high school. I told you already, who is yours?”

 

“Okay.. He is….” She said, and came closer to my ear, “a secret.” She whispered, and laughed. Her warm breath tickled me.

 

“Ah, cheater.” I said, tried to hide my feeling.

 

“Why were you broke up with her?” She asked me again.

 

“Because she was cheating on me.” I laughed. “She went to school in U.K and we had long distance relationship, I don’t know what happened, but she happened to meet someone there.”

 

“Are you broken hearted? Did you mad at her?”

 

“I was. But I understand her choice, so we still a good friend.” I said, her face turned to be serious. “It’s not about my love story, change the topic.” I said and nudge her. “Are you tired or hungry?”

 

“I think I both of it.”

 

“Let’s get some food and go back home.” I said and stood up. I offered her my hand and helped her to stand up. We walked side by side to the car, the sun is going to set.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter