CHAPTER 42

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will go to work, Pie." Kim put the newspaper on the table, it's monday, he has to go to work. "And I will pick you up at 4PM to go to the doctor," he leaned a kiss on her temple, and walked to the front door.
 
"Kim." Pie called him.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Can I go out with Jane today?" Pie asked, she walks closer to Kim. "Just for an or two hours,"
 
Kim stared on her and exhaled a deep breath, "okay, text me when you are going, and I hope Van doesn't come with you."
 
"Thank you, my jealousy husband, have a good day on work." Pie kissed his cheek.
 
"Don't be naughty," he smiled, he walked out and close the door behind him.
 
"I am sorry, Kim." Pie whispered, she took off the apron she wore, and walked to their bed room. She a brown envelope under the bed. "I have to clear this thing." She talked to herself. She took her phone and dialed a number, after a few dial tones, someone answered her. "Jane.." Pie uttered her name, "Yes, You don't need to pick me up, I will meet you in the cafe. I have something to do first. Okay, seeyou at 1." She ended her call and put the brown envelope to her bag. She called a taxi, and waiting for it. After a few minutes the taxi come, she get in the car, and tell the driver the address she wants to go. It's her dad's office. She tried to calm herself along the way. It takes 30 minutes to reach her dad's office, she asked the driver to wait for her. She walks directly to the lift, goes upstair to her dad's office. "Calm yourself, Pie." She told herself.
 
"I want to meet my dad." She told his secretary.
 
"He is on the meeting,"
 
"How long it will be?"
 
"It's been 1 and half hours, I don't know when it will be end."
 
"Pie, what are you doing here?" Mr. Manaying came from the meeting room.
 
"I want to talk with you." Pie said, her heart beat faster. Mr. Manaying staring om her curiously.
 
"I don't have to much time." He said, he walked to his room, following by Pie. He sat on his chair, "if I don't call you, don't come. That bastard man won the big project, I have to take it back." He nagged about Kim. "Take a seat." He said, still, welcomig his daughter like a business partner. Pie took a seat infront of him. "What do you want to say?" Pie took the brown envelope from her bag and put it on the table, gives it to him, without any words. "What is this?" He asked, he took the envelope and take a look on it, then he throws the envelope on the table. "What is this, Pie?" He asked coldly.
 
"I can't come with you." Pie said with a low voice.
 
"You can't come with me?" He repeated her statement.
 
"I will stay with my husband and our baby." Pie touched her baby bumps.
 
"Your husband, and your baby." Mr. Manaying said in low voice, full of anger. "Do you forget who I am?"
 
"You are my father."
 
"My blood is in your blood." He said slowly, "and you said you can't come with me?"
 
Pie took a deep breath, she gained her braveness, "i am not belong to you, I have my family now, I am belong to my husband and my child."
 
"That's bull!" He hits the mahogany table in front of him, "your marriage is a fake marriage, it's happened underpreasure, that was bull. You lived in a bull!" He yelled. "What did he do to you?" He slant himself closer to Pie, "did he threaten you?"
 
"He is doing very good to me." Pie said, bravely staring on his eyes. "He loves me, as I love him. I want to live with him."
 
Mr. Manaying laughed on her answer and sat back on his chair, "what a naive," he mumbled. "He loves you, and so do you, that's good." He laughed again but he stopped immediately. "But, how if you tell him that me, killed her mother? Will he still love you?"
 
"He knows already."
 
Her answer makes his face redden, "he lied to you, he wants to take a revenge." He said.
 
"Dad, it's over, he forgave us, let's forget it and.."
 
"He lied! How stupid you are!" He cut Pie's words.
 
"Whatever you said, I can't go with you," Pie clearly said it. Mr. Manaying freeze on his place.
 
"Fine.." He finally answered. "Fine. You can do what ever you want." He took a deep breath.
 
"Destroy the divorce letter that I signed." Pie asked.
"Do you already think about this, Pie? Are you sure about your decision?" He asked.
 
"I have no doubt." Pie answered him certaintly. Mr. Manaying gets up from his seat and took an envelope on his cabinet.
 
"This is your divorce letter." He took a lighter and burn the envelope. He threw it into the trash bin. "But i never give my bless to you." He said, staring on the fire.
 
"i don't know you. Your heart full of hatred," pie said.
 
"I don't know you. You love a man who you. what a shame."
 
"he admit a sin, but he makes it right," pie get up from her seat. "I am sorry for my choice. I hope you will understand, your grandchild will born in 2 months. I know you wouldn't be there, but I want you to know we will name her Aom."
 
"That's baby is not my grandchild." he said coldly. "Once you step out this room, you are not my daughter anymore. I don't know you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter