CHAPTER 10

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

KIM POV.

 

I am really carried away by my feelings; I enjoy my day with her. It was fun, I used to go here with Yam, but the fun is definitely different, the warm feeling in my heart is pure, and I love to touch her hand, I love to smell her scents. When I carried her, my heart pounding faster, it’s alive after these past two years. Here we are, sitting side by side, watching the sun to set. I don’t know why I asked her if she could see me as a different person if didn’t start everything wrong. But I really want her to see me as different person. This is not me. I feel terrible with all of these. If I showed her the real me, could she fall in love with me after all of these?

 

A leaf fell down to her hair. I touched her hairs to take it go, she didn’t pull herself back. This is the first time she let me touch her, without disgust feeling showed on her face. Usually she will immediately take a distance between us, and feeling forced to let me touch her. “Are you tired?” I asked her.


She gave a little smile, and yes, it’s beautiful, “a little.” She said. I touched her head tenderly and put her head on my shoulder.

 

“Just take a rest for a while here.” I said. She didn’t answer me, but she didn’t refuse me though. I whistle a song, one of my favorite song. I feel this moment is so perfect for me. I don’t need anything else, the hatred and mad are gone. I feel calm.


“What’s song is that?” She asked me.

 

“Just a lovely song.” I kissed her hair out of my mind. It smells good. There is a silent moment between us, but the border between us is gone. The sun is fully set, skies turned to dark. “Let’s get back home.” I said. I stood up first.

 

“Ouch,” she said, while she is trying to stand. She fell on the ground again, touched her left leg. I kneeled to check, her left ankle is swelling.

 

“It’s swelling.” I said. “Come on, get on me,” She gets on me and I carried her again. We walked in to the crowd, I put her on a bench. “Wait here.” I said and left her before she said anything. It’s far enough to find a cure, I bought a small bag of ice and back to her. Without a word I knelled, I took off her shoes and placed her leg on my knee, I put the ice on the swollen part. She winced. “It’s going to be hurt, but it will help to reduce the swell,” I said.

 

“I can do it by my self.” She tried to take the ice from my hand but I pulled it away.


“Let me do it for you,” I smiled to her, “for once, let me do it.” I don’t mind to knell and treat her wound, I even wish to stop the time and let it be forever.


 

 

 

I drive the car back to our home, she sat beside me in silent. Even the silent between us could make me relief now. It’s 9 PM, we have our dinner in the festival. I just realize she likes to eat sweet and hot food. We entered the residential area, I was about to deflect my car to enter the house, when a hard impact crashing to the right side of my car. It’s a strong shocks, luckily we wore our seat belts. Not just once, the white big car go backward and hit us again for three times. Pie screamed, my feet almost get pinched between the door and my seat because the impact makes a big dent in my car.

 

I took off my seat belt and opened the door, but it’s lodge, I need to kick it several times, Pie is crying beside me. When I successfully opened my door, I saw Mike standing there, staring on me with madness smile on his face. In no time my anger burst, I run to him and bumped him to his car. He lifted a wrench and hit my head, but I covered my head with arms. It feels burn to my bones. He tried to hit me again, but I dodged and stepped back. “What the hell are you doing? You almost kill your sister inside!” I jerked and attacked him, he fell down to the ground, I hold the wrench with one hand and hit him, but he hit me back and pushed me. He get on me and lift the wrench, direct it to my head. “STOP MIKE! I would call police if you hit him again!”  Pie yelled, luckily he stopped his move and glanced on Pie. I didn’t waste the time, I grabbed the wrench and throw it away, then I pushed him and get on him. I pushed his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter