CHAPTER 19

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 19

 

PIE POV.

 

“If our baby is a boy, then I will teach him to play basket ball.” Kim didn’t stop talking about the baby since we get in the car. “But if our baby is a girl, I will teach her to play tennis.” He smiled. “Pie?” He called me.

 

“Yes?”

 

“You seems uninterested, I am sorry, I am too exciting.” He grinned and rubbed his hair with his left hand.

 

“No. I listened to you.” I smiled to him, but my mind kept thinking about Mike. What is he doing in the hospital, and he looks miserable. Kim holds my hand.

 

“I know you are not.” He smiled. “I think you are happy after seeing our baby, but I understand. The baby makes you should stay, you just did your responsibility. Thank you very much for it.” He said. He took it wrong. The first time I saw the little baby in my belly through the monitor, I am falling in love to my little baby, there is mixed feeling in my heart, but none of it the bad one. When I saw Kim’s amazement face, I know I made the right choice, and somehow I feel attached to him.

 

“Kim.. It’s not like what you think.”

 

“It’s okay Pie. The most important thing is I have to take care of you and the baby. Don’t think too much, you will get stress and that’s not good.” He smiled and caressed my hair. “I wish my mother is here, she must be so happy.” He continued, “She always tease me to give her a grandchild.” He laughed. “Well, of course not in this situation.” He sighed.

 

I want to answer him, but his phone is ringing, and he answered it through the car speaker.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Mr. Kim, we want to inform you about Ms. Klauidom condition.”

 

“Yes?” His face turned to be serious.

 

“This morning she was raging, and she hurt herself, now we need to take her to other section because she is more dangerous now. The therapy is not working anymore.”

 

“Hurt herself? What happened?” He asked.

 

“She hits her head on the wall, she was so calm this morning so we didn’t bind her anymore.”

 

He glanced on me and look on his watch. “But is she okay now?”

 

“We gave her tranquilizer shoot, so she is okay now,”

 

“I will come tomorrow. Thank you for calling me.” He said and ended the call.

“Kim..” I touched his arm. He pushed a smile to me, but I could find the worriedness in his eyes.

 

“I am okay.” He said. “Don’t think of it, that’s my problems not yours.” He touched my hand and nodded.

 

“Are you going there tomorrow?” I asked him, he nodded, his eyes focusing on the road. “Can I come with you?”

 

“Pie, that’s place is not good for you. Too much negative pressure there.”

 

“But, Kim..” I want to be there, through him up and down. I don’t know why but I want to be the first one who stands by his side.


“Let me see her condition first, and we can visit her later, okay?”

 

“Okay..” I said. We remain silent for a couple minutes. Busy with our thought. I am thinking about Mike again, should I meet him? Should I told Kim what I saw? But he won’t care about Mike.

 

“Pie..” He broke the silence. “Thank you for caring about Yam. I.. ” He gulped. “I never talk about her to anybody, so..” He tried to find words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter