Chapter 40

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"kim, i am sorry.." He froze, there is a lot of pictures flashed on his mind. No, not one about his mother, but all is about her, Pie, leaving him.

"No.." He uttered.

"Kim.."

He shook his head, trying to clear his mind, "what are you talking about?" He cupped his face. "Pie, my mom died by an accident," he said.

Pie took a deep breath, "which caused by my dad," she gulped before continue to talk, "My family is the one who broke your family. You must be hate me, now. But I can't lie anymore." She said. Kim took a deep breath and leaned himself on the couch, he feels so tense,  it strikes him, he disappointed but for more, he afraid to lose her. Silent full fill the gap between them. "I guess I know your answer. I am really sorry." Pie said, she stood up, even she told herself that she is ready for his response, she is broken inside. She never be ready.

Kim caught his wrist before she walks, "What's my answer?" He asked.

"It's ended when the baby born." She said, she tried to hold her pain.

Kim shook his head, "take a seat." He said. Pie take a seat beside him. No words for a while, only the rain, and the clock. "My mom died in a car accident. That's all We know." Kim starts to speak. He stared to a blank point on the floor. "I don't understand what you said" He said. " and I don't care about the rest." He closed his eyes when he stops talking.

"Kim.." 

"Erase all of it from your mind, we never know it. We never talk about it." He said, he holds her hand. "Furthermore, it's not your fault." He smiled to her.

"Why..." Pie asked him, "why don't you be mad and hate me? Why you have to be so kind?"

"I am not kind. Remember what I did to you?" He smiles weakly. "I am too egoist to let you go. I am scared to lose you."

"I thought you will let me go, even throw me away." Pie said. "Thank you for being am egoist person." She touched his cheek.

"I don't want to be lose again, I don't want to be alone. You bring me a new life, a new soul to take care of." He took her hands and kiss it. "When you said you will go, i realized that i am more scared of losing you, i am not mad anymore about the past, i have no anger, i am just full of fear to lose you." He caressed her hands, "i am so weak and mushy."

"Don't you know how hard for me to tell you, why do I cry for so long and feel torturing, I am afraid to lose you. I am afraid you will hate me, i am afraid all the felling you gave to me will change and turned upside down." Pie said.

"All of the hatred, revenge, is over now. I want my future with you. Promise me, you will never leave me?" Kim hold her hands.

"I thought that should be me who ask you to never leave me," she said.

Kim caressed her hair and touched her nose softly, "i hate to see you cry." He said.

---------

Pie opened her eyes, Kim is sleeping beside her peacefully. She watched him on his deep slumber, what happened last night recurred on her mind, she rested her head on Kim's chest. "Thank you," she whispered. Now, the only problem she has is her father. Kim doesn't know about the documents in her bag, she will give it back to her dad, and asked him to destroy the divorce letter she signed under his pressure. Like it or not, he has to accept that Pie already choose to be with Kim. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

"Kim.." She wakes him up.

"Hmmhh,," He moves but not fully wake up.

"Kim.." 

"What's?"

"I can't sleep, you are snoring." She said.

"Really? I can't hear myself snoring," he mumbled, in no minutes he falls a sleep and snoring again. Pie tried to sleep, covering her ears but his snores still disturb her.

"How can you hear your own snore." She sat on the bed, watching on sleeping Kim. "Kim.." She wakes him up, but he gives no response. "Kim.."

Still snoring. "So annoying." She pinched his nose, Kim immediately wakes up and choked. He jumped off the bed and fell down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked, gasping for the air. He wiped his eyes to see Pie clearly in the dark room.

"You snored! I cannot sleep!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter