CHAPTER 30

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

KIMPOV

 

Today is just the ordinary day when I woke up, after last conversation – which I can not call it as conversation – with Fern, and good moment with Pie. When Fern said she won’t give up, I secretly hoping she was Pie, but she is not.  I didn’t say Fern is bad, she was a good woman when I dated her for 3 years, of course, because I wouldn’t stay if she was bad. I just don’t feel it’s right with her, not as right as Pie. If Pie loved me like Fern does, I will give up everything to be with her. Talking about Pie, I decided not to give up, because what Fern said to me last night, about not giving up, made me realize that she is right, if I couldn’t live without something, why I have to give up on it? and this something reverse to Pie. But the bad thing is she doesn’t reply my text or answering my call, so here I go, instead working in my office, I drive to our home in this bad traffic, with another good reason to see her, I want to take her to the gynecologist, her pregnancy is six months old. We can see the gender and start to buy something for our baby.

 

I rang the bell and yes, she is home, she opened the door for me. “What are you doing here?” She asked me.

 

“That’s a good greeting.” I said. “Why your eyes swollen? Something happened?” I cupped her face.

 

“Allergic and lack of sleep.” She said shortly.

 

“Allergic?” She nodded as the answer.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked me.

 

“I.. have nothing to do, so I will take you to gynecologist, and to see the doctor bout your allergic maybe?”

 

“In this working hour?”

 

“Yup.” I said and sat on the couch. “Am I bothering you? Don’t say I am always bothering you.” I laughed on my joke, but she is not.

 

“I am going to have lunch, do you want to?”

 

“Yes. Did you cook?” She nodded and take a seat, I followed her. She eats in silent, and I lost my appetite because of this uncomfortable atmosphere here. “Is this about yesterday?” I asked her, and she seems surprised. “Pie, about yesterday, I didn’t mean to annoy you.”

 

“It’s not about that.” She said and walked to the kitchen with our dishes.

 

“Then?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“If it’s about me you can tell me everything.” I sat on the counter. But she just keep silent. I pulled her, she stands in front of me.

 

“What?”

 

“Pie, can I live here again?” I asked her.

 

“This is your house. I will call my dad to find another place.”

 

“That’s not what I mean. I want to stay with you again, until..
 I gulped to say the word. “Divorce day.” And what a sweet move, she touched my cheek. “Can I?”

 

She smiled and nodded, “I don’t know how long it will be.” She said.

 

“What? We can count it, 3 months, but I wish forever.” I said.

 

“Me too,” She said and stepped back. Well, I am pretty sure about what she said, and I am so happy.


“Can we go now?”

 

“I will change my clothes.” She said and walked to the bed room. I can hold my self of making high five to myself. It’s a crazy high five, because I am doing it alone.

 

PIE POV.

 

What was that Pie? Touching his cheek and the ‘me too’ thing? You just created another problems, why can’t you control your feeling? But it’s good to have him here, stay with me, but how if he figured it out? About why I was crying all night - of course it's because my conversation with Mike.

 

“Pie? What are you thinking about?” He asked me.

 

“Nothing.” I lied. Yes, I am always lie, I am a liar.

 

“Let me guess, our baby?” He smiled.

 

“Yes.” I lied again.

 

“Me too. We will figure our the baby gender today, and how about some shopping? I am thinking to renovate Yam’s room to be the baby room.” He said.

 

“It would be nice.”

 

“Don’t you interest?”

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter