CHAPTER 13

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

 

PIE POV

 

When you woke up in the morning next to a stranger and you know you made love with him, maybe it’s a right time to say, “it was accident, it means nothing, it was so wrong, and so on.” But when you woke up in the morning with a man you know as your husband, and you made love with him, none of that words should be said. But what I did, I told him it was so wrong. His smiled turned in to a weird gaze to me, and in a couple second he said that I am so right, it was so wrong, and it was a mistake, then he left me to the bath room. I want to kick my head, he just so tender a moment a go, and I turned him to be the curt Kim. Why don’t I tell him, I really want him to stay like this. I really want him to cuddle me and keep me warm. Instead all of my true feelings, I lied to him and said the thing that I feel right was wrong. Stupid? Yes I am. He didn’t talk to me for two days, and he just came home after work to take some clothes and immediately threw it to a small suitcase that he took from the closet. “I have some errands to do.” That’s what he told me before he went. What errands? Where are you going? I want to ask him but I kept silent.

 

It’s been three days he left; I realized I didn’t enjoy my life without him. Waking up every morning alone, and empty space besides me every night. Bad or good, he filled my life, and I have to admit I don’t like being alone. Aunt Inn keep coming every day, cleaned our house, cooking for me, but we didn’t talk too much. Jane came yesterday, she is alone. She asked me what happened because she can’t reach me. And I told her I am okay, should I said I hate being alone and I don’t know where is Kim? Nah, she doesn’t understand all of these. And the rest of my days, I spent it to read the novel I found in the drawer. But I just finished it this morning, In the last pages there is a note, writing by hand.

 

-Love suppose to be beautiful, colorful, and blend in harmony, like a song, like a painting in the wall, like a rhyme, it suppose to be perfect – YK.

 

Who is YK? Oh course it’s not Kim, and seems like it’s a woman hand’s writing. Is YK Kim’s ex girlfriend? Maybe Mike stole her from Kim? Is he really love her and became so mad because of it and revenge all of it to me? More than it, I feel jealous thinking about this YK, and knowing the fact he is not here and I don’t know where he is made me madder.

 

My dad called me for three times, and I missed his calls, so I called him back. I never talk to him since I asked him to take me from here.

 

“Hello.” I said when he picked up my call.

 

“Pie, where are you?”


“I am home, dad. Why?” He supposed to know where am I, don’t ask me.

 

“I heard Kim didn’t go to work for a couple days, I thought he took you somewhere. I am very worried.”

 

“I am okay, dad.” He doesn’t come to work? No one knows where is he?


“Pie, I will take you from him. I will find the way to divorce you with him. I promise.”

 

“What’s the real thing that happened dad?”

 

He silent for a moment, “You don’t need to know. But I promised you I will find the way to take you from his place. I already talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter