CHAPTER 47

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 47

After one week of loneliness and pain, finally Kim could rebuild his heart, with one errand, make it up with Pie for their daughter. even though Pie doesn't love him, he just wants them to stay together as a parent for Aom. He checked out from his hotel in the early morning, ans went to his office first.  Maybe works could help him forget his pain. His office still empty, he went to his room, sat on the chair, remains silent for a while. He took his family's photo on the table, staring on it, smiling to see his little angel sleeping in peacefullness, she was 3 days old when they took that photo. So small and cute. He opened his drawer and put the photo there, seeing Pie suddenly hits his heart with pain.

He his computer, trying to concentrate. He checked some documents on his table, when he wasn't there, Kate always put incoming letters and documents on his table, so he can check it whenever he came. His eyes caught a brown envelope, it has his name on it, but no sender name. He opened the envelope, and took out a green binder inside. His hand trembling, he squeezed the binder he hold. He stood up, and kicked his chair, immediately walk out.

"Mr, Kim, you are here, we have,," Kate greeted him, but she stopped as she saw his face. Kim doesn't bother him, he walks to the lift amd lush the button, madness drives him. He drove his car to his house, as fast as he could. He saw Van's car parked in front of their house. He parked his car, and walked in, opened the door roughly. Pie surprised by the noise he made, She stands up and Van following her. 

"Kim.." She is so happy to see him coming. But Kim's reaction is out of her mind. He threw something on her, the papers fall down on the floor after hitting her chest. She shocked, "Kim." She uttered his name.

"You, and him." Kim pointed on Van's face, "go out my house." He said clearly, Pie knows he is on madness.

"Kim, calm yourself." pie trying to calm him, he touched his arm, but Kim pushed him.

"Don't touch me!" He shouted. "I am enough of it. You can go with him, do whatever you want, don't touch my daughter!" He shouted in madness.

"Don't be rude to her!" Van shouted back, "she will leave you, she doesn't love you!"

"Van, what are you talking about?!" Pie stopped him.

Kim smiled but it only makes him looks cruel, "i know," he said and walks to their room, he took Aom on his embrace and walked out,

"Kim, you can't take her! She needs her mother, she needs me!" Pie stopped him, kim stops his steps.

"I said I will come back for my daughter, she doesn't need you." He said coldly, without even turned back to face Pie, and walked out,

"Kim, listen to me!" Pie wants to run after him but Van stopped her, he caught his wrist.

"Let him go, you belong with me," he said.

"What are you talking about? Let me go! You are crazy!" Pie yelled, but it's too late because Kim is gone with Aom. van let her hand go. Pie took the scattered paper on the floor. "Divorce letter? What is this?" Her hand trembled, she saw her signature on it, her mind flashed back to the day she signed it under her dad pressure, and the day his dad burn it when she left his office, the day Van told her his dad wants to meet her and her daughter in that hotel room, how Kim know they are there? Why his dad didn't call her by herself and asked her to meet, why he has to ask Van to tell her and take her there? Why does she belive on this evil when her husband always told her to keep her distance? "Why do you do this to me?" Pie asked, her voice trembling.

"I am sorry, Pie. i have to. Your dad ask me to do it, he wants you back, I could make you happy more than he could do, I love you, i accept you the way you are, no matter what your past was." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter