CHAPTER 24

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

 

KIM POV.

 

“Why do we have to open a room in that hotel?” Pie asked while putting our stuffs in to a suitcase.

 

“Because we don’t know how long the reunion will be done, and if you were tired we can sleep there.” I said, still busy with my work as usual.

 

“It such a waste of money.” Pie mumbled. Sometimes she is so thorough about money, well, not sometimes but most of time.

 

I giggled and shook my head. “I think it’s a right decision that we opened a bank account under your name. You know how to use money better than me.”

 

“Yes. I don’t know what will you do with your money when I am gone.” Pie said, she didn’t face me. But her words killing the laugh on my face, yes, she is going to leave me soon. I shouldn’t enjoy her companion, I shouldn’t attach my self to her, but I already did.

 

“Me too.” I said and walked out. I really don’t have any idea what will I do after she leaves me. Taking care of my baby, of course. But living without her? I haven’t think about it. I walked to the back yard and playing with Coco.


“Kim, what time we will go?” She came to the back yard and asked me.

 

“Are you done?” I asked her back. Pie nodded as the answer. “In one hour.” I said shortly and continue playing with Coco, She sat beside me, and pet Coco’s head.

 

“Why all of sudden you are in bad mood?” She asked me again. Of course, because you are preparing yourself very well to leave me.

 

“I am just dizzy with my work.” I tried to smile to her. “Too long seeing the laptop and numbers.”

 

“Come here.” She pulled my arm and lead me inside, she sat on the couch and told me to lay on the couch. “Close your eyes.” She said, and massaged my temple. I sleep on her lap.

 

“I don’t want to close my eyes.” I said, I want to see her face. Her tender touch on my temples that calms me down.

 

“Why?” She asked me.

 

“I just don’t want.” I said, staring on her face and she smiled to me.

 

“Sometimes I think you just like a little baby.” She said.

 

“Pie, what will you do after our divorce?” I asked her. The smile on her face fade away.

 

“I.. I don’t know. I haven’t thinking about it.” She smiled again. “What about you?”

 

I got up and sat beside her. “I have no idea too. But I think I will move from this house.” I said.

 

“Why?” she asked me. Because too much you in this house.

 

“Because I want to start new for everything.” We looked through each other eyes. “You can fill the divorce paper, and I will give you allowance as long as you need it. If you didn’t want to stay with your family, we can look for a new house for you, anything you want.” I said. She didn’t answer me but she hugged me.

 

“I don’t know what I want.” She said. I caressed her hair.


“Happiness. Isn’t it?” I asked her, and she nodded. “I will give you the happiness then, anything to make you happy.”

 

“Why?” She asked me. Because I love you, and your happiness is the most important thing for me now.

 

“Because we are friend, and I owe you a lot.” I said. She released her arms of me.

 

“You are right, thank you for being a good friend for me.” She smiles and stands up, “I will prepare my self to go.” She said.

“Yes, me too.”

 

PIE POV.

 

Because we are friend. I started to hate that’s words. And I didn’t talk to him until we checked in in the hotel. He said he will give me anything, but I know anything is not including his heart. We prepared our selves for dinner. He wore the shirt and pants that I choose for him without any complains, it’s white shirt and grey pants, while I am wearing a navy simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter